GemPages Flexible Page Builder

GemPages Flexible Page Builder

by GemPages

Build custom Landing Pages, Product Pages w/o coding skills!

1651 - 1660 of 2011 reviews

Three Star Smoked Fish Co

We were moving our site from WooCommerce to Shopify and I didn't want the new site to look too much different than the old site. There were limitations with using the template we had chosen, so enter GemPages. The drag and drop functionality made it really easy to mimic our old site while adding a lot of great new features. Customer support is on point as well. Super pleased with this app, worth every penny.

Viva Kits

I am new to Gempages. I am only now designing my whole site with them.
It's great. Does everything I hope for and any issues I have or specific functions I would like to have, Chris has talked me through it or changed it in the background for me. The support is either instant or within 24hrs.
This is a great way to really personalize your store.
I will write another review when my store is up and running and post my page so that you can see the possibilities.
Thank you Chris!

Cpnetwork Io

This is a great app. I had a conflict issue with my theme and Chris gave a lot of help. Amazing support.

Fabiolucetti Store

very pleasing app and great customer support very fast and helpful
and fully satisfied in my opinion one of the should have app for any shopify store thank you to much

Thetrendstalker

This is a very useful app for building stunning pages! I specially use this for building Product Pages. I am using this on my second store and the results are amazing. Support team is always available in spite of different timezone. There was one thing that I wasn't able to figure it out so I contacted customer support and Chris helped me to fix it quickly! Now I'm super happy with my page. Great job guys!!

Rowland Health Store

Great app, does everything I need it to do when designing pages to how I want them. Also, very good support - helpful and fast to reply. Thanks!

Uniquestylezz

I tried all apps to create pages, and this one is the only one that allows you to create dynamic wide display pages that actually convert.

It's also very simple to use.

And the staff work 24/7 and are very responsive. Many thanks to Chris for assisting me to launch my store!

All the best everyone!

Cats On Catnip Shop

Very good app, fast learning curve, amazing support. Tried 4 other apps and none were as good. Highly recommended.

Vejje

Easy to use app with a lot of control over design. Customer Support is very, very good! Even at midnight edt

Redhealth

This App and the GemPages support team are literally amazing. It's a very feature rich, powerful App yet easy to use and truly makes building a website very intuitive. Speaking with Chris and Janie was so supportive, they stayed with me for every last question and took the time to login and help with elements when needed. In the midst of being super busy last night Janie went above and beyond to help with every last detail of my questions. As someone who has a little bit of experience with Wordpress but still very much a novice, I would not have been able to build what I have in such a short period of time without this App integrated with Shopify. For anyone getting started with either a simple or expansive and feature-rich site, GemPages can handle it and you won't be pulling your hair out, you'll actually enjoy the process. You can rest assure you're in good hands with this App and their team. This is how web-site building and support should be, thank you so much to the developers and the staff!