GemPages Flexible Page Builder

GemPages Flexible Page Builder

by GemPages

Build custom Landing Pages, Product Pages w/o coding skills!

1671 - 1680 of 2023 reviews

Vejje

Easy to use app with a lot of control over design. Customer Support is very, very good! Even at midnight edt

Redhealth

This App and the GemPages support team are literally amazing. It's a very feature rich, powerful App yet easy to use and truly makes building a website very intuitive. Speaking with Chris and Janie was so supportive, they stayed with me for every last question and took the time to login and help with elements when needed. In the midst of being super busy last night Janie went above and beyond to help with every last detail of my questions. As someone who has a little bit of experience with Wordpress but still very much a novice, I would not have been able to build what I have in such a short period of time without this App integrated with Shopify. For anyone getting started with either a simple or expansive and feature-rich site, GemPages can handle it and you won't be pulling your hair out, you'll actually enjoy the process. You can rest assure you're in good hands with this App and their team. This is how web-site building and support should be, thank you so much to the developers and the staff!

Playbrushuk

I must say I am impressed by the Gempages customer service. It's a fast and solution-oriented support team. Big ups to Chris for helping manage several stores. Keep up the good work and thank you :).

Playbrushat

I am very happy with Gempages support team. They are fast and reliable and some of them go the extra mile to prepare customised short videos to show you how to solve an issue.

Redrickshaw Com

Great app. Quick help is the plus

Bio Pluton

Great app, I started off with Pagefly with some of my e-commerce stores and it did alright for a while but it was rather slow and bulky to try to deal with. The customer support was also a hit or miss every time. Using GemPages I've been receiving almost instant support and the page design system is a lot more intuitive for the designer (you) and easier to load for the guest (your customer). I would recommend the app just for the faster load times over pagefly if nothing else, which is crucial for SEO. Nicely designed and supported app.

The Privilege Boutique

After some getting used to, Gempages is a gem to work with. While there are some options that one may really wish to have, the offerings to build a typical e-commerce website is large and variable enough.

I especially love their live chat function as it allows you to solve your problems quickly and in real-time together with the support team. With every issue we encountered, Chris from Gempages was a major help. He was able to rectify any problem we had quickly and responsibly.

Thanks for all your help, Chris!

Mihrabani

I have been looking for a lot of page builder apps the last couple months. I have used a few of them and never felt comfortable. Then month ago i found this app and wanted to try. I started with the $19 a month plan and working really good for me. I feel really comfortable using it. It is so simple. I had some small issues that contacted the customer service and they immediately responded and helped me to resolve them. Janie is one their customer service and she is great! She helped us a lot.I would like to recommend this app for everyone having a Shopify store and blog! Thank you Gempages in advance.

Procurandoinspiracao

Very complete app, with modern design templates and a very friendly dashboard.

Probably the best app I ever tried. I was using it only for my homepage but now I decided I will rebuild all the website with the app.
Its worth the price.

Test Florian Work

Very good app! I recommend. Customer service responds really fast !