GemPages Flexible Page Builder

GemPages Flexible Page Builder

by GemPages

Build custom Landing Pages, Product Pages w/o coding skills!

Homesweetz

Beautiful contact page! Insert the google map without coding! Nice work!

Blacksheepmob

This app's features are just as phenomenal as its support staff. When I ran into a few simple issues, the support helped me through it quickly and efficiently. I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to make their web design experience easier and much more enjoyable. Thank you GemPages for creating this... you've earned my 5 stars.

Dress Code By Dani Nicole Boutique

This is a great app! It helped me create a page exactly how i wanted it to look with ease! It has a very easy to use drag and drop interface with a lot of customizability! Their support is also fantastic and got back to me within 2 minutes of contacting them! I highly recommend!

Eventoseliga

Easy to use, GREAT support

Huntsman Apothecary

This is one of the best apps on Shopify to make your website look outstanding. Check out our site www.huntsmanapothecary.com to see it in action.

Nessimi

These guys are working very hard. Its a good app with a lot of possibilities to create a perfect homepage and landing pages. Adding sections directly from section are on backend is missing at the moment, but still coming soon.

Perfect app. Thanks!

On Deck Outlet

Excellent tool! Perfect for people who want to build true pixel-perfect pages.
Full control over web and mobile.

Looking forward for more updates :)

Good Karma Soaps

Amazing-Was able to totally redo my front page and I am a total novice. Great App, every store needs!!

1920 Fashion Dress

Adaptation of the various positions is perfect for my shop is very useful. Thank you for developing such a good application.

Cosrea

Absolutely amazing app and fantastic support!
Chris is amazing and extremely helpful! This app is easy to use and helps bring a customize look to your store.

Highly highly recommended!!++++