GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Palit Co

GemPages is an incredibly useful tool and I'm very pleased to have invested in it. Above all, their customer support is spectacular! I've recieved assistance in real time with issues being resolved in a matter of minutes. Thumbs up!

Koyara

First day of using it and already loving this. Best part of it is the incredible responsive customer support that replied within a minute of query. Definitely recommended

The Brainwave Shop

Very happy with GemPages, I had previously explored other page builders and find GemPages the easiest, cleanest and most intuitive interface. Chris from support is excellent. Templates are awesome, plus a wealth of useful hints and tips on building landing pages, product pages, marketing products etc.
I am enjoying the extra dimension of creative freedom this app gives to the web design process.
www.thebrainwaveshop.com

The Smoke Stand

This product is amazing. I struggled at first, but contacted support and they helped me right away! Thanks Gempage

Lucciolash

Really nice app with excellent customer service. So far GemPages can help me complete pretty much all my design layout with functions. I'm also using Shogun but about to delete it. This app is cheaper and more easy to use. The most important thing: mobile friendly! Simple editing for all other screen size. It's nightmare if try to use Shogun to edit every single component for mobile responsive.

Split Swim Co

The tool is incredibly flexible and powerful. What really makes this app shine though is the customer support. I've contacted them on numerous occasions and regardless of the time of day, I was able to chat with Chris right away and ended up having my questions/issues resolved in a matter of minutes. A+

Shopakna

You've got to take this Apps!!!! If I could rate it 10 rating, I will!!!!

It's so flexible with its powerful functions, it simply meet every needs of a website designer.

Let me talk about here :
1. It allow you to design a wonderful HomePage, no matter what theme you bought (no need to buy any theme to be honest)
2. The product page is really flexible and with their template, you will make whatever you want.
3. The price is not expensive compare what they offer.
4. It's a bit difficult to use at very beginning, however, they have live support, human being, not robot, human!! and they answer really fast, that's insane because they seems know every detail of a website.

I feel very luck to meet this App because without it, you need to view and choose all different themes that not fully meet your needs, with this, come on, you can be a great web designer and you could build up really amazing website!!!

If you see this review, please consider it, I truly think this is so far the best App in the whole shopify App store!!

Update on Feb-9th

After one and half months intensely learning and chatting (back and forth), finally our site lunched. During this whole procession,GemPage is helping a lot, especially customer service "Chris"and "Janie", you guys are great people and honesty, and I do feel own you a gift, 'cause compare with what I paid, you guys offers way more than that!!!

Great service here, and carry on, you guys will def do better and bigger things!!!!

A grateful customer here.
-----------------------------------------------
Update :

Everything is working just like how it supposed to be, great jobs guys!! You need this tool to build beautiful and professional website.

Grim Oak Press

My second site on Shopify using the GemPages editor. Love it. And the support is fantastic. Always helpful and ready to go. I love the "online chat" feature.

Inspiredbyart Com

GemPages is by far the best page builder I have used. You can tell the team has put a great deal of time and work into it. The support is also awesome, Chris helped sort out a couple small bugs, and went above and beyond with helping us implement a few features from our theme too. Well worth the $9 dollars a month!!!

At Sports

Brilliant app, very flexible in it's editing, once you get the hang of it you can really design some very professional work