GemPages Flexible Page Builder

GemPages Flexible Page Builder

by GemPages

Build custom Landing Pages, Product Pages w/o coding skills!

1721 - 1730 of 2013 reviews

Wineiphonecase

Good Application for my online shop.. tank you for Gempage

Running Fit Box

I've been loving GemPages to create great subpages.

Journey To Arcadia

Great team that endeavour to make sure you get the most out of the tool. Download now!

Lily Grenadine

Bonjour, j'utilise GemPages depuis maintenant 1 mois et je suis très satisfait de l'application. Facile à prendre en main et puissante elle est selon moi et ce que j'ai pu voir sur le net une des meilleures si ce n'est la meilleure.
Mon astuce : lorsque vous créez une page veillez à switcher entre les différents modes (desktop, mobile, laptop...) afin de vous assurer de la bonne mise en page.
Merci aussi à Chris pour sa disponibilité par chat ;-) toujours là pour aider!

Stéphane

Pluusroom

APP is excellent . Interface is simple and clever .Support is Highest Level .Chris helps in all issues . Enjoy it and be Happy . This app is all you need for design your pages !!!! 5+Stars

Victory Apparel Company

GemPages has been great so far! Easy to use and great for creating sub pages.

Hamopride

this is by far the best app to create pages. as soon as i'm able to invest in the paid version, I'm upgrading at no hesitation! The page editor is extremely easy to use and the support team, for the free version that I'm using I got awesome support from Janie. Check out the 3 pages on my site that I've created using Gempages: Our Story, Contact Page and Wholesale Account pages. Very powerful app!!!!!

Berdkl

I'm not a tech guy--I'm a marketing guy. There's one thing that was insanely frustrating to me, and that was the seemingly rigid interface of Shopify and needing to know liquid code to make any changes. I hated it. So switched over to Wordpress and tried to rebuild my eCommerce site, but the delays and latency issues were equally as frustrating. So, I went back to Shopify and was going to hire a web designer. Shopify is AWESOME for zero latency page loads, analytics, and the excellent interfacing with Social Media platforms.

I didn't need to hire a web designer. I somehow stumbled across GemPages and built an amazing website with ease on the Shopify platform. This app saved us countless thousands of dollars, we have an amazing looking site, and if there is anything I can't figure out it seems as through Chris is just a chat question away from fixing it. I love this app. It will be the best eCommerce investment you will make. Love the app and the tech support! Thanks Chris!!!!!!!!

Aroracenter

Really like building pages with this builder . good support there were some issues integrating with my custom theme chris was very helpful fixed all the issues really appreciate it , thanx :)

Gopoochgo

I started using GemPages over the weekend to create a custom landing page for a product. I am thrilled with the responsiveness and fluidity of the tool. AND the ability to tweak design elements specifically by device type is freaking incredible. No more "looks great on the desktop and clunky on mobile."

If you are a serious e-commerce player, you need this in your arsenal.