GemPages Flexible Page Builder

GemPages Flexible Page Builder

by GemPages

Build custom Landing Pages, Product Pages w/o coding skills!

1731 - 1740 of 2013 reviews

Sm4rt Store

Wonderful app and super easy to use, Great support team to help if you need it

Lingerie Stories

Fantastic support! great app! Made my webpage look so professional and got a lot of help from the team. I really recommend it to everyone! special thanks to Chris & Janie for the help!

Twine Twig

Love the app for our store! I did a lot of research to find an app to use to avoid using coding and where I can design a page. I just needed it for an informative page for now, but they offer EVERYTHING for any kind of page you are looking for. Will continue to use Gem Pages!

Leez

Absolutely Recommend App! Love it, It helps us a lot for building nice pages. Appreciate the great customer services!!!

Navan Skin Care

Amazing app! Tried 2 others that left me frustrated. Gem pages is by far the best out there. I hope they keep on improving this app and rolling out new features.

Mineral Health

This builder Rocks! It has helped me build a site with less coding and beyond the Shopify page limitations. Thanks Gem!!

Meloni

Excellent Babies

very good app, love it! helps my store alot and the customer service is on point!

Louisacatharinedesign

Loving your app, super easy and quick to make our site's subpages rock, many thanks!

Badassveganlife

I never leave a review - but this one is worth it.
I love this app. Super convenient. I don't have to pay a developer. Doesn't slow down my website.

My only comment: Hopefully more templates will be added soon :).

Knitpic

Easily the best page builder on Shopify. Literally installed and tested 4 of the other providers from the app store, and this one trumps them all. The editor is really simple and intuitive, allowing for any custom page to be built. On top of that, Chris and Janie are fantastic with support, so the couple questions I did have were answered immediately. I highly recommend this tool.