GemPages Flexible Page Builder

GemPages Flexible Page Builder

by GemPages

Build custom Landing Pages, Product Pages w/o coding skills!

1821 - 1830 of 1996 reviews

Club Toddz

Fun, Wonderful and Easy to Use

My Bad Ass Shop

Would give 10 Stars if I could! Having tried other page builders, this is by far the best page builder for Shopify! The customer support is second to none, always very friendly & always helpful. If you are still 'on the fence' don't be, get this plugin today! FIRST CLASS!

Meerk Com Br

Really a great app!
Saved me many hours of work.
Great support. I recommend!

Kickassguitars

Thanks. it works well, allows me to make some very nice pages and user friendly

The Trend Outlet

Literally the perfect app. Dream come true, stop spending $100+ on new themes when you can just use this app!

Fg Fashion House

Really simple to use app yet powerful to build great pages at ease. Great and effective support to be mentioned as well.

Joyroom Store

We looked EVERYWHERE for the best and most affordable options for page builders, we were spoilt by Elementor over at Wordpress and wanted to create some beautiful pages on Shopify.

First and foremost the service you get is amazing, and that is at the FREE level. Once you pay you are basically treated like royalty. The tool is incredibly powerful and allows us to edit even the product pages the landing page, everything! For $9 a month it is hard to understand how they make a buck!

LOOK NO FURTHER people, give them a try for free, fall in love and then thank us later.

OF Digital.
ofdigital.co

Newlab Eshop

I love GemPages. This is the best tool for designing a great personalized e-commerce site. I recommend it!

Morellifitt

We love gempages. It is super easy to use and they are always there to help you if needed. The level of design you can do on your pages is up to who's designing it ;)

Candle Co Aus

I've been using GemPages for the last six months our my business and love the freedom it allows us with our template.

As a web designer but also a small business owner we are frequently updating the look and feel of our site along with the content. This is made easy, quick and simple with GemPages, plus the advantage of allowing us to customise parts of our favourite Shopify themes.