GemPages Flexible Page Builder

GemPages Flexible Page Builder

by GemPages

Build custom Landing Pages, Product Pages w/o coding skills!

1831 - 1840 of 1993 reviews

Nothingbut Sounds

So far so good. The customer service is top notch!! (Will update soon.)

24style

It is the best Shopify app for building landing pages hands down. The customer service is very good as well.

Alldoggies

This app is amazing! I'm using the Brooklyn theme, which I always use, it's one of the best free themes I believe. However, the default structure of the product pages doesn't look so good. With Gempages I was able to build good looking and neat product pages, which will def convert higher.

Also, both Chris and Janie did a great job fixing errors caused by a different app that I had recently uninstalled, which I couldn't fix on my own. It took them only a few minutes to figure out the error and fix it! Thanks so much guys!

Westgate London

easy to use even for a novice like me checkout our site www.westgate-london.com

Revtown

Excellent App with excellent support! We wouldn't have been able to achieve the look we wanted without both.

Superscooterstore

Excellent app, and excellent customer service :)

Manflower Co

This app is a game changer. It offers brilliant clean design that presents professionally and I haven't had to learn code or hire a developer to achieve the great results. The drag and drop builder is great to use. Highly recommend, worth every cent.

Classic Cycle Depot

Awesome!! This is absolutely the best page builder I have seen so far. Blows away everything else I tried. Well worth the money and makes life easier. Keep up the great work u guys. Thanks again for making this.

Welovesexdolls

This is the best page builder software for shopify I have found until now. Their customer support is great, so fast and helpful!
It´s worth the price!

Jewelry For Your Feet

Good quality app. Fast and efficient support.