GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Nadobierku.sk

I am very very happy with this Plugin. I can tell you that not only this is the best Page Builder out there, after trying few...Customer support and people working for this Company are absolutely amazing people who will always help you whatever the problem is. Fast Support, very nice people, Amazing plugin. What else can you wish for? Special thanks to Marc from customer support. He is super helpful! Good luck to all :)

Le Petit Masque

App is great and I would like to thanks the team which is very helpful in anytime. The app is very simple to use.

Gym Quiver

Fairly easy to use, I had an issue with adding a custom font that then disappeared for no reason but the team helped me re-install it on my store. Good customer service in general.

Lovability

I’m not a techie but Gem Pages has proven easy to navigate and implement. And the customer service - responsive, thoughtful - has made it that much more enjoyable when I do hit a snag and need some help.

AlphaCell Labs

Gem pages is legit. It did not take long for me to learn how to use this. It's affordable, and it stays with you. I've used other apps and none does it better than gem pages. On top of that, They have THE BEST SUPPORT TEAM! Seriously, 24/7 you have any issues, they are there to fix it for you. This is some world class support. I will always use Gempages! It's a true GEM haha! peace

Foto Locals

The app has all the features that you need. Landingpages/Product Pages are quickly made and very responsive. Also the support is AAA. Recommend from Germany!

Quokka Brew

I switched from another app to Gempages and our team is blown away by how helpful the Gempages support team is. They are responsive at virtually all hours, and always provide helpful solutions. 10/10 would recommend.

ohsnap

A great way to customize and brand a Shopify store. Support is pretty good, but you have to work with them for more complicated issues. I've generally had my issues resolved, but sometimes it can take a back and forth before they understand. Has a lot of features, but wish it had a few more, like Library blocks that were all linked so you could change the same thing without having to edit multiple pages.

Cuisine-magique

An incredible editor, great and friendly support, what else?
I'm having a lot of fun making pages that are different from the others.

Lenireè

Amazing support. Just started this store and they have been very pretty all the well in helping us with our issues even very late at night.