GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Joëlle Martine

I use this app for both of my websites. It is simple to use and the help team always gets back to me in a timely matter and fixes our issue! Thank you GemPages!

UVPOD - Home Essentials

I really recommend this pages builder. It's more friendly than other apps. You can integrate every app with their integration elements, if you don't find it, you can do it easily by just adding so piece of code.

Plus, the support service is really awesome, they've helped me even with things that aren't related to gempages... Simply the perfect app

Tiger Tool

The app does as it should - helps you build custom pages however, my biggest gripe is their customer support. We pay for their advanced plan and with that, comes VIP Support but so far, the support doesn't seem any different than what we were receiving on starter plans. In fact, since we are based out of North America, their support comes the following day given the timezones - which is fair. But, don't be fooled with VIP or, even priority support if this is important to you.

So far, it's been more than 3 days with a page ready to go live, waiting for support to fix what seems to me, like a bug.

Other than that - great platform.

TyredPetz

The app is very useful and easy to use, but more importantly, the customer support is really nice and helpful guys!!

MenstrualC

I just purchased a app, and it works wonder! The support team are really affective.

Recommend 10-10

Purge Culture

Perfect page builder app for Shopify. Like how easy it is to customize everything & the support team, the tech team is great & solves every tiny problem that I face.

Vroom & Broom

I love this app. Its been really helpful so far. It is easy to use, convenient and provided great customer service and solutions to all my requests.

Cura Market

The GemPages Team goes above and beyond to help support their customers. Thank you Leo, April, Bella, Janie, Cindy, Tina and Chris! You have been an absolute pleasure to work with. Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Urbanite

Polite, helpful, and timely customer service support staff. Very simple to use with a wide variety of options to help build your creative vision.

My Deal Rush

Best support from any app. Period. This software could take over Clickfunnels if they create a post-purchase upsell option.