GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

AlphaCell Labs

Gem pages is legit. It did not take long for me to learn how to use this. It's affordable, and it stays with you. I've used other apps and none does it better than gem pages. On top of that, They have THE BEST SUPPORT TEAM! Seriously, 24/7 you have any issues, they are there to fix it for you. This is some world class support. I will always use Gempages! It's a true GEM haha! peace

Foto Locals

The app has all the features that you need. Landingpages/Product Pages are quickly made and very responsive. Also the support is AAA. Recommend from Germany!

Quokka Brew

I switched from another app to Gempages and our team is blown away by how helpful the Gempages support team is. They are responsive at virtually all hours, and always provide helpful solutions. 10/10 would recommend.

Cuisine-magique

An incredible editor, great and friendly support, what else?
I'm having a lot of fun making pages that are different from the others.

Lenireè

Amazing support. Just started this store and they have been very pretty all the well in helping us with our issues even very late at night.

LazyGurlCollection

Great app with a lovely team, always there to support. I have been able to create some really nice webpages using this app!

OneTapWireless

I have been getting help from Cindy and she is awesome. Very fasr and solves the issue straight away. Also follows up very effieciently. Recommend this! conversion is at 4%

DigiViewHD

THE BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM EVER!! One word - WOW! The Gempages customer support team is by far - out of all the apps i've ever dealt with - the best. I want to specifically give thanks to Leo, Alana, and finally Steve (he has helped me so much!) Amazing group of people who are dedicated and will find multiple ways to help you, from helping structure your site to fixing cosmetic issues & more. I am extremely proud to be a Gempages subscription member & will continue to be so for a very long time!

OMIANA Naturally Beautiful

This app and support team is by far the best I've used on Shopify. Gempages allows me to completely customize inner Shopify pages to my client's specific needs - and if something isn't working properly, the GemPages team is incredible at helping me get it fixed through their chat system. Everyone should have this app. 10/10! Thank you, Gempages (Bella + Ken)!

Familieneuphorie

best customer service in the world + the look of pages looks decent. The only "bad" thing is if you use 3rd apps that have not integration with gem pages. Then you need some expertise in programming or coding. But the support will help you with that. all in all a Amazing App.