GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

IDEASXT

I have the basic version of gempages, however, I am a person who likes to do things as well as possible, it has helped me a lot to work on my page since I don't program in HTML.
My page had a professional look but I needed to improve it, but with gempages I have been able to perfect the details, without a doubt, 5 stars

Spirenetic

The app is super beginner-friendly and you can adjust everything in order to make your pages exactly how you want them to look. You are not limited like whatever other themes. The customer service is on point.

Owabeauty

It's a great app. It's quite easy to use it even you haven't too much IT experience, you can easy to build a beauty online store website. Also, really nice support and professional help, solve my problem quickly.

Frametastic

really nice support, helped me fix some tricky porblems in my store. very polite and professional help

HiCuteSkin

I really can't use shopify without it, it is easy, fast and just good and the quality for the customer service members are off the roof unlike other apps these members will take their time fully to help you grow even if you were in the trial plan, so friendly with customers and very supportive, making you feel they are not there to just take your money and forget about you, no they will follow you through out your growing journey and help you in every way possible, really they are that good

Yellowtone

I used the app to build a landing page, the UX is quite intuitive. The only small thing that was confusing is how to pair a text form with a submit button to capture emails and then to create some pop up after the click.

I'd probably figure it out with a little more research, but it was non-essential at that stage, so I skipped that part.

Overall, the customer service reps are heartwarming people, helped to resolve any troubles quite fast.

Best Buds Plants

Not only is this software the easiest to work with, super flexible and highly performant, the support is also incredible. Super friendly, always there to help and assist. Would recommend to anyone who wants more control over the look and feel of the website!

SafetyKit IN

This is now my second store. From first day i installed the Gem pages which help me made my website so easily and their team can do anything for you. No need to go for shopify developers just install the gem pages and you are good to go.. Especially I want to thank Cindy from support team and tech team which help me a lot during building my website. Thank you so much :)

Dear Vinyl

I am now a user of GemPages for over 6 months now and I am very satisfied with the user friendliness and the service of this app! The people working at GemPages really do the things necessary to solve your problems till they are completely solved. Without this app I would not have been able to build my webshop the way it now is. Thank you very much! Recommend this app for everyone who finds the design of their webshop important!

Global Official

GemPages is a brilliant app and after using it my shop looks so much better and also I have installed their EcomSolid app