GemPages Flexible Page Builder

GemPages Flexible Page Builder

by GemPages

Build custom Landing Pages, Product Pages w/o coding skills!

21 - 30 of 2022 reviews

Challans de Paris

Great app & support!
It was good that the feedback was fast.
It helped solve the problem.
very very gooooooooood !

BLK MEN COFFEE COMPANY

I'm a graphic designer of the BLK and many more that doesn't know much about programming stuff and been using gempages in different client's stores. Really easy to use, just upload your graphics, move and drag elements and its done! Also shout out to Miss Bella and Sir Marc for outstanding service for always helping me every time there's a problem in page that I dont know how to fix. Thank you!

Acai Hrvatska

This app is great, it allowed me to customize pages just the way I wanted it. I also had few questions about adding some additional elements and their staff helped me to add it in CSS. They respond very quickly and they're always here to help when I have question. Definitely would recommend the app!

AmbientPlanets

This really provides the tools to make your store look different if you have any problem then they will do everything to fix it! Great app & support.

FlashWi

The app is amazing itself as it is ..soooo many options to choose from ...but the staff are even better ... they are willing to help you with whatever problem you might face ...i totally recommend it !!

Paradise Italia

Very very good. Thank Cindy for your support. Extremely recommended for those who want to improve their store.

INTRINZIK

I am a complete newbie to site design and have found Gem Pages, with its awesome functionality much easier to use than expected. I've used their support 3 times and they have been amazing. I dont often leave glowing reviews but these guys have been next level. Without asking, they resolved one of the issue for me. Something that was my fault, but they were happy to go above and beyond.

BlissedBack

Great, friendly, and efficient service. Recommended for anyone looking for an effective page builder.

Mount Trail

Good App and good support! The app is flexible and allows you to create and build any pages you want. The support is great!

Lumy Optical

the customer service is amazing. I am a beginner and I did not know anything about building a website, the customer service team has been there for me everyday to help me with the small questions that I have. this is a great tool as well with a lot of customizable features. Recommend. Will use it for my other stores as well.