GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Steelmind (Global)

Ken was soooo helpful i love him!!!!!! He helped me so much. He was patient and so good with troubleshooting! Give him a raise

seidoknives

I use this app for all my stores. I use it primarily for landing pages. I will continue to use gempages; it's a fantastic piece of tech and the support team is excellent. I just wish they had a bit more support for some of the more popular 3rd party apps.

Zen Light'z

Amazing App! If your looking to craft a custom store or create funnel style pages, this is the app to do it!

mytrendy.nl

Best app for customizing my pages! Had some troubles with integrated app, help desk just helped me in 5 minutes! Great service

Stress Free Kitchen

Not only is GemPages super simple to use, it comes with every element you could think of to give your page its own unique style and feel.

But that's not really where the magic happens. The magic happens behind the scenes with the INCREDIBLE customer service they provide. 24/7 live chat has solved my problems more than I could count on two hands. Thank you GemPages for a great app and an even better customer experience. 50/10 would recommend.

Move Children Box

Gempages est- vraiment très bien, ils m’assistent et m'aident régulièrement et avec une grande réactivité.

store A

Great app with amazing features. quick customer service. it improves conversion for sure. I'm happy with the purchase

One Urban Tribe

Left code behind after I uninstalled and support has ignored me when I contacted them to ask how to get rid of it. Tired of Shopify apps being allowed to do this.

Personalized Fury

Awesome app! Easily customizable. Responsive. Also with great customer service. Thanks you so much!

Perky Pup Creations

We used this to create landing pages specifically to generate marketing funnels. After using LeadPages before, we had reasonably good experience with building sites and landing pages so we did find this easy to use. However, I think if we had been brand new to this, it would have been a tricky.