GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

WintryAirCooler

These guys are awesome, very good app, a must have to stand out from the competition!! Plus the support is very responsive and comprehensive!

Pixy Mark

Really good support and great tool. I have never been treated like a VIP like this. lol. 100% recommended.

Badmood

Perfect, they helped me a lot to go through my problems and my questions. I recommend this app 5/5 stars

Today Tomorrow Always Keepsakes

I've had this app for about a week thinking it would allow me to pay 1 subscription that i'm currently paying 2-3 for. An all in one for product pages, landing pages and even templates for my blog.
Well i got too cocky and made a huge mess of my Shopify site and at midnight of all times. I sent a chat to staff and the amazing team not only reassured me it was all fixable and helped me do so but made sure to stick around in case over the next 20 mins or so i needed them again.
I went from panic attack mode to feeling confident in trying another page in 30mins.
(Well confident in knowing if i 'break' something again i have a support team that is there and i don't have to wait for hours in stress mode)

iGlamoured™ DEU

I'm more than amazed by the quality of the app and specially the support. I had my best support experience with April who helped me solve an issue within 3 min. love you guys! keep it up

Tech for Health

I love Gem, so easy to use, so many things you can create with it. And the best part of this app is the amazing support team. Keep going guys you are awesome!

ROUSED

Great user experience and customer support is straightforward!! Excellent app when it comes to creating your own landing pages

Troo Cocktails

I used this app to build our website. Fantastic app with great features. Dont need expert knowledge to use it as interface is very user-friendly. Most of the thing are just drag and drop, but if you need something more complicated- support team is always there to help you out. Would definitely recommend this app.

esther bancel

The UX is very friendly and very good support (fast reply). I recommend this app. Thank you very much

Based Athletics

The best page builder app. You can create websites thats look professionally done that cost $1000s of dollars with little to no coding experience it just takes a little practice with the app. Customer service is great too they helped me with some coding things