GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

KUNOKA BV

I used this app to redesign my product detail page and collection page, and this app is working very well and gives you all the flexibility you need. But what is absolutely top notch is their customer support. Very helpful, always available and staying with you until all your problems are truly solved. Strongly recommend GemPages. Today I was helped by Tina. She is outstanding!

MARA France

I used this app to buid my shop and it was great! The support is super responsive! Thank you very much @Cindy for this. I recommend.

Weavve Home

The best part about GemPages is the amazing support team. All my issues were always addressed and resolved quickly. The support team is extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with! Cindy and her colleagues are always there and ready to help whenever I have questions/issues.

The app is also easy to use and intuitive. Makes designing any page a breeze!
Would highly recommend this app! I don't know how I would have built my website without GemPages!

Lusso Couture

Great app! Very easy to use. The support team is knowledgeable and professional. Strongly recommend it if you want to customize your website.

CavitatUltra

Great app, great service, perfect performance. Using it on 7 stores absolutely outstanding on all of them. Thanks!

Sleepaholik

Really easy to use and plenty of great features... pretty much all you need for an effective page. Would recommend for sure..

hztoric

Hands down the best page builder I have used! I wish they were all like GemPages. It's super flexible and lets me create a unique brand experience beyond the default Shopify templates.

The X-Factor is they support! In a world with awful support, these guys are fast, friendly and go the extra mile.

The Beauty Wax

The support is on point and the app is amazing. I love the app and it is easy to use. I higly recommended it.

Pets Masterpiece

Amazing app, amazing customer service. I tried multiple page builder apps before, but there is nothing like this one.

partyhabits

I barely give reviews but I thought this app warrants one. I have built about 20 websites in the last 10 years, ranging from no code, simple sites using Wix, Weebly, to more complicated ones on Shopify. For the current website I am building, I needed a page designer functionality and I exhaustively studied and tried page builder apps on Shopify, testing each app's functionality and "intuitiveness". Overall, GemPages is the one that rose to the top because of the freedom it allows the "semi-amateur" designer to achieve a professional looking page. The interface is good, easy to understand, and it allowed me to achieve the exact prototype we were trying to match, initially built offsite during the brainstorming page.