GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Omnitrax

Gempages is a great page builder app that allows you to customize pretty much everything. A huge benefit is that you can learn it pretty fast as well, I needed only a few hours to figure everything out and create my first beautiful landing page. Definitely a great substitude if you don't want to use clickfunnels or something similar, more expensive.

مجمع

best landing page ever I've been using this app for a long time and i never had any bad experience totally worth it

FAKING BR//GHT

I tried multiple different page builders when I was first getting started and GemPages by far had the best user experience—so I went with it, and I'm so happy I did. It's simple and easy to pick up on how to use it while still having a ton of capabilities and ways to set up robust pages/funnels to fit your needs. And their support is always super helpful. 10/10 recommend.

The Purity Shop

The app is a little tricky to use at first but the customer support is amazing. My problem was solved within a matter of minutes

Cuantivo

App is amazing!!!! support is amazing "when its online", because it takes AGES to be able to get an agent to to talk to you because there aren't many available.

Plug Hi-Fi

easy to use also for a beginner, it really improved my store. when I have some problems I text to the live chat and they always help me to solve them. Very helpful, I'm very happy about it

Tortuga Verde

Awesome app, it succeded all my expectations. It's easy to use and very intuitive. Great option to create pages.

Vanguard España

Great tool: easy to use with or without any code knowledge. Top-notch costumer support, they understand your problems and you get a tech teem reply withing hours.

Peluche Royaume

Super costumer support, very fast response when you have a problem. Application easy too use, but a small problem: the speed and the code isn't very optimal. And they send you cool gif in the chat box. Try it !

Mycoos

It's very easy to use and it makes product page or any other page very easy to make. A lot of options to use, awesome tamplates and very good and fast customer support. Make my website SO much better. Thank you !