GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Mackmyra Europe

Follow-up review from original post when I started using the app. This is now installed on 3 of our stores. Key points:
The ability to transfer pages between these has proved extremely useful, rather than having to manually copy. We design once, then copy and translate which is much better for consistency.
Although there is a learning curve, we've found we can train members of staff not involved in the store on maintaining pages, which has increased the content on our webstore and speed of development.
The drag-and-drop aspects are easy to follow, plus the online training videos have been useful for explaining its concepts.
Using liquid code, we have several other apps working within our Gempages successfully to offer deals, 3D models and other features that we require.
Support is very helpful and they have resolved any issues we find quickly - even to the point of restoring a page that was accidently deleted.

Republic Trend

This is a great drag and drop page builder, works seamlessly, and easy to learn interface. The customer service is Amazing!! Especially Cindy from the customer support has helped me with many things.
This app is a must-have to increase the conversion rate.

Commanda

This app is a game changer. It completely turned my store around. Support is.great and always willing to help

CasaCosta

Fantastic App does exactly what it says it does. We normally work with WordPress but in this instance had to use Shopify. It allowed us to easily create great-looking pages within the Shopify framework. Would recommend 100%

Whisky & Friends

The facts are that this is a big time saver, easy to use when creating and editing a website. Support has been responsive and has been able to meet my expectations. I highly recommend.

Nata Y Limón

I used this app to build custom pages for our online store. It is easy to use and a great way if you want to be independent from developers, since you can make your own adjustments whenever you want. Some things won't work the first time, however the customer service does a great job to help out with almost every problem.

There are some tiny points of improvement, which I hope that they will be added to the app in the future, like hover options.

Overall, a good experience and I would recommend the app to other shop owners.

ConviBag

Amazing app, works perfect! Their customer service is so helpful too, helps with my questions so fast.

Xarp

This app is great. Allows you to move any text buttons and actions everywhere to allow you to create your perfect custom site. Their customer service is great, my designer assistant is TINA and she helped me fix any small details with the code to ensure that my site looks perfect and runs smooth.

People4Ocean® Sun Care

GemPages is fantastic - it has the most intuitive user interface compared to other page builders and plenty of functionality and flexibility. The customer service is exceptional and I would recommend this to anyone looking to build their store efficiently and effectively :) Thank you!

Linenly

I've tried a few page builder app for my Shopify store. Gempage is by far the best one to use. You can set different paddings, margins of the elements very easily. They have excellent customer support. One of their team members, Cindy, was really patient and helpful with my issues. She helped me with some customizations and fixed those very efficiently. I highly recommend this app to anyone who doesn't know coding themselves. It will help save you thousands of dollars instead of hiring some web designers.