GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

4 Hunks

This app uses works fine. But now is just chaos.
It is overwriting the code, buttons become double, etc...
Since our customers started to write on social media about all the mistakes this app is causing and it started to damage our image against our customers we decided to delete this app.
I would not advise using this app.
Their customer service became very poor, they just send you articles to read but are not there to resolve the problem. Really sad.

Urban Gearbox

I must say the Gem pages customer service providers and tech team work hard to solve customer problems. I come from a non-technical background and I daily need support from the team. They are always for me. I made the right decision about choosing GemPages. Personally thankful for Liam, Cindy, and the tech team for the support

Palkoo

For sure a very complex and smooth experience with GemPages. As a recommandation, i would like to have the possibility to have a preview of a page inside the editor specificaly about desktop version. Because there are some differences between the editor and the preview because of the width. As a solution would be to have the option to close the left row of editor.

SARTORO

Great platform - very easy to make great looking pages. Could be some improvements surrounding making it easier to get each form factor looking good, but nothing's perfect! The support team is great - extremely helpful, have been fairly quick in response times and have always helped me resolve any issues that have popped up or questions I've had. Highly recommend!

Ximi Life

Very nice app, very useful. It has different templates options that are time saving in the design process, that's very valuable. And the support was very attentive and efficient. They jus helped me straight away with the issue in my store. I'd highly recommend this app!

Cati Dogi

Superbe application. je l'ai depuis quelques mois et je suis tout à fait satisfait de l'offre et de la performance de l'application. Elle me permet construire mon site vraiment comme je le veux en me basant sur des Templates et des sections qu'on peut combiner.
De plus le support est très réactif et aide quand il y a besoin.
Si c'est la première fois et si vous êtes débutant cela peut paraitre un peu complexe au début. Mais on y prend la main rapidement.
Je le recommande.

Ecom Creatives - Sites et Publicités à haut taux de conversion

I've been using Gempages for both my projets and my clients projects for a year now, and they've always been improving their soft and their customer support. They are quick to answer, and can help greatly. Once you master Gempages your shop will look like no one else's shop.

The Bulldog Aura

First time using this app and have to say it's an essential app if you would like to have a unique design outlook. Very user-friendly and many functions to add to your page. Lastly, the support is excellent, if come across any issue or problems, they are very fast in responding and help with fixing.

Hannah G

This is my favorite page building app! It is super easy to use and makes great pages! I would highly recommend.

Gin & Oats

Customer service is great. I've used them for several different stores.. Filling word count till 100