GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Nata Y Limón

I used this app to build custom pages for our online store. It is easy to use and a great way if you want to be independent from developers, since you can make your own adjustments whenever you want. Some things won't work the first time, however the customer service does a great job to help out with almost every problem.

There are some tiny points of improvement, which I hope that they will be added to the app in the future, like hover options.

Overall, a good experience and I would recommend the app to other shop owners.

ConviBag

Amazing app, works perfect! Their customer service is so helpful too, helps with my questions so fast.

Xarp

This app is great. Allows you to move any text buttons and actions everywhere to allow you to create your perfect custom site. Their customer service is great, my designer assistant is TINA and she helped me fix any small details with the code to ensure that my site looks perfect and runs smooth.

People4Ocean® Sun Care

GemPages is fantastic - it has the most intuitive user interface compared to other page builders and plenty of functionality and flexibility. The customer service is exceptional and I would recommend this to anyone looking to build their store efficiently and effectively :) Thank you!

Linenly

I've tried a few page builder app for my Shopify store. Gempage is by far the best one to use. You can set different paddings, margins of the elements very easily. They have excellent customer support. One of their team members, Cindy, was really patient and helpful with my issues. She helped me with some customizations and fixed those very efficiently. I highly recommend this app to anyone who doesn't know coding themselves. It will help save you thousands of dollars instead of hiring some web designers.

SlingPuck™

Friendly customer support, amazing templates and functionality, fast pages, and a great pricing model.

Urban Baker Co.

I love this app! I wanted to utilize Shopify's platform for payments, shipping and ease of operating my e-commerce business. However when I started to design my website as a creative entrepreneur, I wanted to ensure my site represented my brand. I just couldn't do that with the templates offered by Shopify. However once I found out about GemPages it was the perfect set up for me. It provided so much flexibility and my site is very customized and clearly represents my brand. Also, their customer service is top notch! There is a time change when dealing with their customer reps, so sometimes you are waiting for a response, but when I get a resolution its always exactly what I needed.

VogueNow.co

The app is fantastic to create amazing landing pages. The UI is really simple, with watching a few tutorials, anyone could get their hands on this.
Moreover, the support is amazing

Eden Home & Garden

The best page-building software in the Shopify app store. I've used plenty of builders for Wordpress development and this software was something I could dive straight into and build a great landing page.

Thomas George Collection

I'm really digging this app, as it allows us to create a unique and tailored landing and collection pages. Cindy from customer support is excellent and questions are answered very quickly.