GemPages Flexible Page Builder

GemPages Flexible Page Builder

by GemPages

Build custom Landing Pages, Product Pages w/o coding skills!

71 - 80 of 1995 reviews

Nylon Belt

Good customer service! But if we improve the time of reply will be fantastic. 5 star will be given when this service improve

January 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your honest review! Your feedback about our support time is greatly appreciated. We're taking neccessary steps to improve it. Hopefully our support service will be even faster very soon!

Thank you so much again for bring it to our attention! If there is anything more we can do to assist, please do let us know via live chat or email address support@gempages.help.

All the best!

Masheal™

I really like this app, it's helpful, I use gem page for my product page, the support team is perfect.

January 4, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future

Cindy | GemPages Customer Services Team

Kahvroom

Customer service is truly amazing. I mean, Bravo! The app itself allows me to put my ideas from my head to my website. Truly really great experience

January 4, 2021

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us this review! Glad to hear that GemPages was helpful to create your pages. They're looking stunning!
Besides that, we put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Don't forget to reach us via live chat or email - support@gempages.help, if you need us we are there to help!

Cindy | GemPages Customer Support Team

FunkyChimp

If you are on EST then don't waste your time downloading this app. Most of their support team is on GMT +7 and they will take forever to solve simple issues with their app. There are a ton of bugs that need to be addressed by this developer

January 1, 2021

Hi my friend,

Thank you for your honest review. Our team is trying our best to build a new different team that supports the EST timezone and hopefully, the service will be even faster soon.

Also, I'm very sorry to hear you had such a negative experience with the issue due to the confusion of 3rd Apps ( the review and discount table app ). Our tech staff stepped in and helped to solve these confusions very quickly after that. Please help me check it again on your end and let us know how it goes, my friend

Thank you once again for bringing the issues to our attention. I can understand your experiences and look forward to providing a much better experience in the months to come. Your feedback may decide which we will implement to GemPages page builder in the next updates, so if you have any other feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via Livechat or email address support@gempages.help. I'm always behind and make sure your feedback has been listened to consistently.

James | Customer Success Manager

little sweet bubba

I love this app so much!! boost my sales every single day. Thank you guys. and awesome customer service! <3

Inkify Designs

Gem Pages is easy to navigate. The 24hr support is outstanding. I thank April for explaining how to load sub-page URLs into product images. Keep up the great work!

Alpeka

I have been using GemPages now for about a half of year. Since day 1 I have been receiving continued top notch support on my questions. They are fast to reply and have resolved all of my questions! I love the customization I can achieve with my store using this app and has help drive my sales higher! Defiantly my go-to and favorite app!

Private-Market.fr

A very friendly customer service. I thank Steve for his kindness and professionalism. I recommand this app!

Built With Science Holdings Corp.

An amazing page builder that gives you the flexibility to design product and landing pages in a super easy way - I really think it's a must. I'd give it 4 stars as there are little features missing here and there (that surely will be added with time), but the support team is simply outstanding, quick and helpful (6 starts over 5), so they deserve the 5 stars. Looking forward to keep using it and for the future upgrades!

TBD Coffee Co

Installing this app is the best decision I've made for my store. Going with the pro version was probably the other best decision. Their live chat customer support has been INSANELY helpful! I had a few issues with other apps not integrating properly and GemPages support jumped in and fixed all my issues. I am so grateful!