GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Cozy Home Decor Co.

Before I used gempages I had bought a theme on themeforest but it was almost impossible to use because it was so slow and the instructions were so unclear. I don't know anything about coding but I found out about gempages and it made it very easy to build a professional looking website. There are a few things that can be hard to figure out at first but the customer support team is great and answers all questions!

Planet Action Figures

Gempages is truly amazing if like me you get bored of your theme from time to time. I like to swap things around, change certain aspects and enjoy a good spring clean on the site. Gempages has made this incredibly easy to use. To be fair a child could do it. I love it. The support staff are friendly and knowledgable and will always help you when you need. Cindy from support especially is always on hand to help me and has always solved any issue I have.

Ascot Chang

As someone who doesn't know any HTML or CSS coding, Gempages made building my shopify site much easier! Customer Service has also been fantastic whenever I needed help, especially Tina!

Prospere Paris

Best page builder app - as a website designer I am using this for all my clients.
Amazing support team and they are fixing every problem I've got within a short period of time. Would recommend 10/10.

wam masks

Thanks for this app
I like the app; it helps me in improving my website. Even they have an excellent support team.

Mosquito-trapx

BEST FREAKKKKING APPS EVER!!!, for everyone who wants to increase their sales, MUST use this app! Highly Recommended. We generated almost 6 Figures cause of this landing page apps.

Conscious Yuga

If you really want to build a direct response sales page for your shopify products without losing your sleep, then Gempages is the answer. I have been testing gem pages for last two months. Feature set is great. My shop landing pages are loading in less than 2 seconds. Gempages has lots of templates, i use their templates and modify it.
Mobile optimization is good. I have lot of experience in webflow, Interface is not intuitive as webflow, with some work i'm able to accomplish exact layout and feel for mobile. Team is adding more templates regularly.
Customer support is great. They fixed my theme once to remove a google shopping error and also built a sticky cart button for mobile optimization.
Over all both the product and customer support is great. I would highly recommend it.

MOMOSPEICHER

The perfect app to build awesome pages and more! This app comes also with a competent and fast support team!

Somnorici

Yes, it does exactly what it's supposed to do. But the reason why I'm giving them 5-stars is because the attention to detail. Whenever I go "I wonder if I can do this with GemPages?" I immediately find the feature how to do that. It integrates easily with Shopify and I have all the control on how the products look on the page. If you ever used ClickFunnels or similar, this app blows them out of the water.

Petz Essentials

Been using the app's free trial, but decided to upgrade to Pro straight away. Amazing templates and designs to make your page more appealing, and they have amazing client service that are online 24/7 to help you. Would recommend massively!