GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

ClickBot

This guys is Avangers! Customer support is very well. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

The Stylish Trends

I want to upgrade my license to advanced. My 3 stores had 3 different licenses. I contacted support and they helped me to merge all 3 licenses to the advanced version. This merging of licenses happened so quickly, my team is now able to reuse and share across stores. That's really fantastic.

MoonFuze

Awesome customer support and tutorials! Answered all my questions and is always there to help, thank you Steve!

StunReal

GemPages is an absolutely amazing app. It gives you the flexibility to either create a page from scratch, or to modify one of the many conversion driving pages in the library. Additionally, it is easy to use and there are so many different page type options. I use this app every single day. Highly recommended!

Appletotes & Co.

Very easy to use and creates fantastic looking pages. Lots of features for an affordable price. Really like this app.

Neolom

I am a beginner in the industry, and this app help me A LOT, the customer service is AMAZING, anytime of the day, they are willing to help, I recently got a problem and went to the Live Chat and spoke with Cindy, she's amazing and help me A LOT. 100% recommended app.

Beckham Luxury

APRIL is the best support representative I've ever seen. She is always there for you. Thumb up and keep up the good work!

Wine Rendez-Vous

Excellent support! I've been helped in about a day with a useful video specifically made for me ! =)

Painetic

Built a few landing pages for my store and I've have a few issues, so naturally I contacted customer support. NO RESPONSE! Even though they claim a 15 minute response time, I haven't got a response in 2 DAYS for my most recent issue, which is preventing me from running my store. Very dissatisfied and will need a refund if I can't get in contact with a support member.

Paramount Speed

Super easy to use editor, we used it to make blog posts on our Shopify site. Highly recommend this plugin!