GemPages Flexible Page Builder

GemPages Flexible Page Builder

by GemPages

Build custom Landing Pages, Product Pages w/o coding skills!

81 - 90 of 2022 reviews

BeautySkins

this App is very useful , we can create all pages(home , product and all sub pages in here) with different template, brands etc.. its very useful and the price is good. i will recommend this app

January 7, 2021

Thank you for spending your time leaving this review. Glad to hear that you have amazing experience with GemPages and our service!
Don't hesitate to reach us via live chat or emai: support@gempaegs.help, if you need assistance. Thank you again!

DETAILS2ENJOY

I love GemPages! It allows me to create pages the way I want them to look easily and without needing to code! There are lots of great features and the user experience is pretty self explanatory and easy to use.
Support was also incredibly helpful with an issue that was actually being caused by another app! Within 24 hours, they helped me fix the problem. Highly recommend!

January 7, 2021

Hi my friend, I would like to express my sincere gratitude for your recommendation! Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do to help. We're always happy to assist!

Cindy | GemPages Support Team

7Closer

I have three stores here in Shopify and I have always preferred to download GemPages because I found it to be the best application you can format your site pages without any trouble at all. Besides, their technical support is wonderful and interesting. Help is always quick and complete. Thank you so much GemPages

January 7, 2021

Wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.
Don't hesitate to reach us if we can do anything to assist! Best wishes!

Janie | GemPages Customer Support Team

Home Hacks

Super helpful and patient. They will help you fix any issues and will answer any and every question until you get the help you need.

Hi my friend,

Your review helps us so much and we can’t thank you enough for taking the time to write it. Providing an enthusiastic service to our clients is very important to us, so to know we’re coming through is a big win!

All the best!

Free Label

This app has a bit of a learning curve but the customer service is phenomenal. If there is something I can't do or have trouble with, someone at Gempages always is happy to help! Special thank you to Leo for her help recently. Highly recommend this app if you are looking to make interesting and aesthetic customizations to your web store without hiring a Shopify Expert.

January 7, 2021

Thank you for spending your time leaving your honest review. You are right, I agree totally that we should bring more instructions and guidance to our customer. Also, We're so happy to hear that our support agent ( Leo ) companied with you throughout your entire experience with GemPages.
If there is anything more we can do to assist, please do let us know via live chat or email address support@gempages.help.

Tableau d'Art GE

The application is really, easy to use, really good, the essential. Live chat is super responsive. I recommend.

January 7, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! I will surely pass your kind words to our team. Don't hesitate to reach us if we can do anything to assist!

Best wishes, my friend!

4stroLights

It's one of my favories apps for page bulding! It's so awesome that all my website pages are build within thisapp lol! Also the customer support is on point! I had a request for a custom code and they added it in less than 10 mins.

Laminine

I was so frustrated of trying to customize my Shopify store until I found GemPages. It was SO useful! And once I get a hold of the tools, everything was pretty simple, even for beginner like me. And the thing I love the most is their excellent customer service, very fast response time and patiently helped me through every detail to set up my store. I would happily recommend GemPages to anyone who's looking for a page builder app!

FollicleBooster

Awesome app! They have good customer service, always there to help you!
Really easy to use even if you're a begginer.

Gourmetworldfoods

User friendly app to create amazing landing pages!. There are always minor issues after creating the pages (and, by the way, they should improve that), but the customer service is really helpful. Special thanks to Leo, who has been supporting and fixing our issues since I created my store.