GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

MOMOSPEICHER

The perfect app to build awesome pages and more! This app comes also with a competent and fast support team!

Somnorici

Yes, it does exactly what it's supposed to do. But the reason why I'm giving them 5-stars is because the attention to detail. Whenever I go "I wonder if I can do this with GemPages?" I immediately find the feature how to do that. It integrates easily with Shopify and I have all the control on how the products look on the page. If you ever used ClickFunnels or similar, this app blows them out of the water.

Petz Essentials

Been using the app's free trial, but decided to upgrade to Pro straight away. Amazing templates and designs to make your page more appealing, and they have amazing client service that are online 24/7 to help you. Would recommend massively!

SPORT-AIR

Sa fait 2 semaines que j'utilise Gempages, et franchement rien à dire, application qui repond au besoin, support pro et rapide !

Yves Lemay Jewelry

My store has a lot of distinct features, so I was looking for an easy-to-use page builder. Finally I found gempages. Great team, great support. Highly recommended.

Gauthier, Est. 1890, Paris, France

Great app to use, user-friendly, the best Pagebuilder for Shopify
And the support team is always here to assist you

FoxySkinCo

The #1 thing that amazes us is definitely none other than the front line support team. During the past few months, we had a lot of problems to be dealt with, be it minor or major. Each and every of the problems had been settled efficiently and we're more than happy with the customer service.

Specially mentioned *Ann, Tina, Cindy, Janie & Nicole*. Thank you again for your hard work. Appreciate you girls from the bottom of our heart!

As for Gempages itself, we will definitely be using them for our future businesses as well. Truth to be told, this is one of the best investment for us and everything has been on a smooth sailing journey without disappointments.

Gadget Guru

Il supporto clienti è stato eccellente, sono riusciti a creare per me ogni possibile soluzione richiedessi in tempi brevi.

Oltre a questo, l'app ha veramente tutte le funzioni possibili, al livello di Elementor per Wordpress.

Una scelta definitiva per le vostre pagine.

Upton

Just what we were looking for. This app is great for making big changes to site design that would normally require a developer. It's also very easy/intuitive to use. Customer support was extremely helpful when we needed a custom change made. Highly recommend.

MakeUpBowl

Gempages is great because you can take your website a step further than the regular Shopify store. The customer supports is outstanding, which is really helpful when you encounter obstacles. I want to highlight Janie's help. She was always by my side when I needed help for which I am very grateful for