GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

POP SOCIETY PRO

2 years of using my site wiped clean, gem pages was not able to help me put my pages back in place.

GeekeryBathe

The app was great, but once I no longer needed it they continued to charge me for months after the uninstall.

Concurseiro Fora da Caixa

Does not work properly. It doesn't seem to have backup for pages. Don't mistake yourself by its price.

Black Canyon Home & Body

Too buggy. It kept conflicting with every other application we use. Duplicated the menu 10xs across all pages. Had to delete our menu app. Then it started putting variations all over collection pages. Waited over 12 hours for help

November 7, 2019

Firstly I apologize for the delay. However, it's a bit unfair for us since you just gave us a try for a few hours. We consider you among a very small group of users who have been experiencing the problem, It was because of the conflict between your current theme and the editor, and our development had released an update to make sure you won't get this problem again.
Thank you for your feedback! Janie (Head of Customer Success)

pansly

Constant lag throughout, spent 3 hours trying to create a single landing page. Saving feature won't always work either, lost half of my work and had to restart again. The biggest issue is the LAG! I have the newest windows computer with a core i7 chip, this is ridiculous. Constantly waiting just to type a single message, very disappointed and support cared too much about their lunch rather than helping.

September 24, 2019

We are really sorry to hear that, your issue was affected by a 3rd parties app, after Investigating, we have been released an update for it. You are among very small group of users who have been experiencing this problem. I really hope if you could take some time to check it out. All working fine now! :)

ClusterFlux, Your Local Fine Jewelers

Waste of time....I'm so mad I spent so much time to make it work. The basics like moving images around or even Ctrl+Z on hotkeys don't work XD you cant lock layers (rows) so when trying to click on things you just have all these pop-ups of underlying layers, you cant work. no one answeres in customer service...im just going to hire a developer, less hassle

August 26, 2019

Hi there, Leah from GemPages support here

I have reviewed your conversation with my team and see that Janie replied to you in less than an hour on the same day but see no response back. I would like to say sorry if our response did not arrive for any reason.

For the image moving issue, you can easily move it around if it's put in a row element. To make sure if you need any further support from us to use GemPages easily, I have sent a personal email to you. Hope to hear from you, friend :slightly_smiling_face:

Ourk9

Updated Review...
I left this 1-star review because they left the app on my store and caused major problems for me, I then got hassled for about 4 hours this evening through messenger and phone calls...
This included the owners of Gempages slagging off other apps and saying how superior theirs was and everyone else was garbage...
Then they started to insult me personally... calling me an idiot and not a businessman because I refused to play their game...
So this leads me to think how many other 1 star reviews did this shower get before they pressured and harassed reviewers to change their reviews...
They are not nice people... Especially Chris Koh Very Rude Guy...
So to make this perfectly Clear... One Star Review for Your Lousy Customer Service and your Ineptitude in doing what you are contracted to do.
2 days ago I contacted Shopify to remove this garbage and it's still there causing problems, every time I build a page out, the product gets hijacked by Gem, I rectify it, then publish, think everything is ok =, check my site and half my pages are missing. Gem has Hijacked them again... God, I wish I could give ZERO stars...

HOMECLASS6

I am updating my review as of today because I am so disappointed in the customer service at GemPages. When I in my trail GemPages were communicating with me every day but now I cannot get an answer. It has to be the worst customer service I have received here on the Shopify App Store and it doesn't feel good knowing that the owner only wants to communicate with you to get you onboard and when you are onboard he just ignores you!

The page builder is good but the customer service sucks - BIGTIME!!

Chrissy0804

The app only shows first 50 pieces of content(blog posts etc) and does not give any option to view the rest of content/pages. When I asked for help it took two weeks to get in contact and Chris was less than professional. Told us to go use the other app SHOGUN if we don't like his services. HA! Thanks for the tip! I would never give this company my business. Doesn't understand written communication and rude!

Folklore Surf

Please, save yourself a headache and do not use this platform as it is incredibly buggy and unreliable. Chris the owner has been nothing but incredible unprofessional and quite moody, I have screen shots of him insulting me when he finds himself at fault and he fails to be helpful or fix the problems with my site.

I have been trying to get my site fixed with them over the past 8 months and still to this day, I am having problems.

While they are prompt to reply, Chris, has failed me over and over again. His replies were always the same — "I will fix this for you know" 3 days later, I would have ask again why it wasn't done and his reply would be to remain him of what my issue was.

This software is now impacting and hurting my business, as my pages are still broken and their "promises" of fixing my site have no more value as to this moment they continue to under deliver and lie, which is the worst part of all of this. They are very unreliable.

After a lot of thought, I have decided to write this review as their word has no value on their fixing promises. I will now have to migrate from this platform onto another that is hopefully a lot more professional than this one.

I have screen-shots of my conversations with Chris as proof as well.
Save your self the trouble and do not use this platform for big sites.

Previous 1