GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

kindtouchlovers

That's so bad, i don't even had a chance to try this app (i think it's good) because my trial just ended while i deleted this app! Explanation: usually i'm building my stores for 3-4 weeks, which is longer than most apps trials (like 2 weeks loox trial), and that's that i usually do: i'm looking for a new apps which i think is good, trying some things like testing features and so on, and then i DELETE them in case to save trial period time. I've done it for many apps (like loox as example, i downloaded it, try some things, then i delete the app, and after 2 weeks pause i downloaded loox again with 14-day trial. That's the thing what i wanted to do with this app too, but guess what: my trial time just expired while app was deleted! But i really wanted to try this one out( Gonna look for some of competitor's apps then, thanks. And why is trial time won't show at shopify apps page?

November 30, 2020

Hi Maxim,

I'm so sorry to hear the frustration.

For clarification, GemPages offers a 10-day trial period for every store that has GemPages installed for the first time.

It looks like you installed the app on November 6 and uninstalled it on November 13, 2020 - the trial period of your store is still having 2-trial days remaining.

Besides that, we will check this inconvenience with our team member to find the best way to solve this confusion. Also, I have reached you out via email too, and would love to hear from you!

James | Customer Success Manager

Brothers with Glass

Slowed my store down so bad we had to remove the app and have now hired a developer to find and scrape the lever over code. When I installed this app my speed was a 26, after this app was on the site it slowed it down to a 16. The app offers a nice page but bad coding slows your site way down.

November 30, 2020

Hi Jake,

I'm sorry to hear the frustration!

The slow speed isn't from GemPages only. We should test them out to identify which factors affecting the speed. Normally you will find on the list apps' scripts, imagery, videos, theme codes, etc..

If you're willing to, please please re-install the app and let us know. Our technical staff is willing to give you a hand to check and explain why.

I've reached out to you via email and would love to hear back from you.

James | Customer Success Manager
GemPages Page Builder

4 Hunks

This app uses works fine. But now is just chaos.
It is overwriting the code, buttons become double, etc...
Since our customers started to write on social media about all the mistakes this app is causing and it started to damage our image against our customers we decided to delete this app.
I would not advise using this app.
Their customer service became very poor, they just send you articles to read but are not there to resolve the problem. Really sad.

Organic Sparsh

I am getting an issue but there is no support available, I tried a lot but nowhere mentioned their number or chat support is not working too

Alpha Shaver™

The worst and most insincere customer support I've ever had with any apps on Shopify. They do NOT solve your problems, they do not respond for important billing issues, and other issues. Deleted this app and moved to PageFly Builder. Much better support there. Gem Pages support neglects their paying customers. They should be ashamed. Horrible.

My Custom Portraits

Support is absolutely terrible. Slow responses, nothing ever gets resolved. When they do work on it, they can't read instructions or simple urls and burn a day through a lack of attention to detail. Lots of headaches if you are picking up this app.

Painetic

Built a few landing pages for my store and I've have a few issues, so naturally I contacted customer support. NO RESPONSE! Even though they claim a 15 minute response time, I haven't got a response in 2 DAYS for my most recent issue, which is preventing me from running my store. Very dissatisfied and will need a refund if I can't get in contact with a support member.

One Urban Tribe

Left code behind after I uninstalled and support has ignored me when I contacted them to ask how to get rid of it. Tired of Shopify apps being allowed to do this.

AMILE CREATIVE

The product is difficult to use, confusing and have lot of errors, especially when preview on different devices (phone; laptop; desktop)

EasyQuickStore

Support is taking longer time to get a reply!! Having issues to integrate with theme even the first issue fixed BUT it will happen again!! Technical issue cant fix immediately!! Wasting time...Need a refund...

Previous 1 3 4