GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Swing Chair Official

Awesome support for most of the time. The tools its self is very flexible and allows you to create anything just like web flow

Viagues

I'm still on my Trial days. So by now (4 days) I can I say I like the app. I would say its ideal for landing pages, indeed, it was the main reason I downloaded the app. It has a lot of features but still on discovery phase. It's great it has a very good chat support, so any doubt can be canalized by there. The only constructive criticism I have on the 4 days, I think they should put someone to be "on call" or "on chat" for the weekends, due a got a few doubts on Friday and got stuck until Monday, not a big deal, but to take in mind if will be taking one of their plans. No put 5 stars just for that and coz just only 4 days of testing it. Will update if continue using it in future.

5WAY

I am using this app to build my site from scrath (I have no prior web developer experience) and I have found it to be very useful with all the functionalities that I need. The customer service is great, very responsive and helpful as well.

Ritzy

Great app, great support team with day and night shift to back up timezone. Now on pro plan. Go go go

Kaibosh Eyewear

Found this app to be easy to implement and use. Have had a couple of interactions with support and found it to be quick and effective.

Doggy Wrld - Pet Shop

Update: James is a hero. Always helps fix code problems promptly.

A great app that makes building custom pages easier. I'll give it 5 stars but I'll have to settle with 4 stars for now till the redundant features are fixed.

You have to make edits to all 4 versions (mobile, desktop, laptop and tablet). There's no way to implement changes on one and apply to all automatically. This makes it a very tedious process.

Custom Vinyl Graphics

This app made transitioning to Shopify from Magento, much easier than I would have predicted. I may not have switched over if it weren't for how easy it was to make new pages.

Hydrotox

Well, I was always looking for a tool similar to DIVI, and I found it. GemPages is amazing! it's easy and powerful at the same time. The customer support is really helpful especially Tina.

Checkmate Clothing Company

Overall I highly reccomend.

Extremely user-friendly, and the support is quite fast. Definitely provides a ton of value for the cost.

Inspiration Online

First of all this app is a great drag and drop. If you have absolutely NO idea what you're doing with code then go for it! This will open doors. If you know ANYTHING about code then I suggest just working on your pages yourself and saving the $30 a month.
First, the CSO I talked to recommended I use another app called GemThemes so I can customize my header as I wanted to do. This app is outside shopify but seem to be working fine (so far). The thing is that my product pages keep reverting from the page I designed on this app to the default in the theme. I lost hundreds of dollars in potential revenue due to this which is why I don't recommend getting this. Minus 1 star for that.
Second, when I contacted support regarding this, I didn't get a response for at LEAST 1 day. Minus 1 star for that. (I do disclose this was a weekend but OVER 1 day on such an important issue? You be the judge if that's justified).
Third, I made a product page to be default for ALL my products. The issue is with the swatches. You can't have any other type of swatches other than the boring text in a box ones. If you want to make say, colours for swatches, you need to make a different page for each one. I wanted to make a different image for different patterns depending on the style. Each of these images are already associated with a variant in shopify so you would think it's an easy thing to do. OF COURSE NOT! The only way to do this is to upload an image of each variant of each product that I want to use and then make each product page seperatly. I HAVE ABOUT 400 PRODUCTS AVERAGING 10 VARIANTS EACH. Do the maths on that one folks! Minus a star for that.
All this is within my 10 day trial. If things don't start shaping up I'm certainly not paying for this rubbish. I'll return to update my review to let you know if I kept it so stay turned folks.
Fourth!
Even after writing this review, Gempages suggested I install a swatch app (my choice of which one) and this doesn't work with them! Bye bye another star! If I was paying for this crap I would uninstall in a heartbeat. Don't even bother with this.
PART 2!
So even after PAYING for this. They chatted to me for a couple of hours saying they can fix the swatches but didn't. Said they would keep me updated and that was THREE OR FOUR DAYS AGO!
You're joking right!
PART 3
So after taking to social media (facebook) I finally got a response. So far it has been about 4 days since the swatch issue was attempted to be fixed. I'm leaving 2 stars off because of the 2 extremely long periods between getting any response and 1 just because the swatch issue isn't fixed. They have assisted me to fix the issue of my product pages reverting to my default theme page so I have bumped it up to 2 stars instead of my original 1 star.
PART 3
So after discussing the swatch issues, one of the support team gave me a creative solution to improve my product page. This didn't fix the issue but it did help my product page look better. I am told they are working on a release to fix the swatch issue and make this an app wide improvement. I was updated on this the next working day by one of the team. For this I've increase the rating a star to reflect this. However, I have had a customer ask for a refund due to selecting the wrong variant so this issue is beginning to not only affect my prospective orders but orders that have been placed. I included this as a reflection to the importance of having high performing swatches in my store and for other merchants reading this to be able to use this to consider if the same issue would affect them. If it won't, please disregard the comment.
PART 4
So the tech team worked on it and made some custom code for my store to make all the "colour" options in the variants display the thumbnails. Would be great if I had the option to do this to other options such as "Stone Colour" variant options as well. I'm sure the update will make this app a must have for everyone though. Keep up the great work GemPages!

Previous 1 3