GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Ninja Tool

It's been good so far. It's a bit confusing to use at the start, but the live chat help is very good, and Ken helped me a lot

Fitonomy

Really simple to use and has everything you need to build great landing pages and product pages. the support team and great as well. One thing that could be improved is the drag and drop, it always takes us longer to arrange a page since the rows don't wanna go where we wanna put them. Otherwise, a great product!

Betoopy

User friendly and great templates to start with. And good customer service so far they were able to assist me and solve my issue

For Dog Lovers

I had the app active for 2 days. As i was on another project at the same time i realized i rushed too much to activate it and reached out the Gempages support to ask if i can stop it and keep the rest of the trial.
I received positive answer that i won't loose the rest and i can come back to the app whenever i'm ready. I deactivated the app after this email on the 2nd day of using it.
A week later i received an email stating my trial has expired, when i actually had not used it and for already 4 days i keep writing to their support but nobody cares to reply back!!!
Updating my review, as i was contacted by the support and given a good proposition/solution.
Will be able to evaluate the service itself, once i start using it.

Fitaya Paris by BRABUS BUSINESS

Application très pratique mais néanmoins avec quelques petits soucis. Heureusement que le service après vente est très réactif malgré le décallage horaire !

Wine Rendez-Vous

Excellent support! I've been helped in about a day with a useful video specifically made for me ! =)

Tiger Tool

The app does as it should - helps you build custom pages however, my biggest gripe is their customer support. We pay for their advanced plan and with that, comes VIP Support but so far, the support doesn't seem any different than what we were receiving on starter plans. In fact, since we are based out of North America, their support comes the following day given the timezones - which is fair. But, don't be fooled with VIP or, even priority support if this is important to you.

So far, it's been more than 3 days with a page ready to go live, waiting for support to fix what seems to me, like a bug.

Other than that - great platform.

Perky Pup Creations

We used this to create landing pages specifically to generate marketing funnels. After using LeadPages before, we had reasonably good experience with building sites and landing pages so we did find this easy to use. However, I think if we had been brand new to this, it would have been a tricky.

Sol-ti

Es una aplicación muy accesible, muy fácil de usar, ideal para iniciados! Voy a utilizarla por mucho tiempo!

Neo Vizion

Excellent application, there are a lot of possibilities and the support is very responsive, it reacts quickly and well.

Previous 1 3 4