GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Sol-ti

Es una aplicación muy accesible, muy fácil de usar, ideal para iniciados! Voy a utilizarla por mucho tiempo!

Neo Vizion

Excellent application, there are a lot of possibilities and the support is very responsive, it reacts quickly and well.

Blue Light Glasses Official

I used this app to build my landing page for my shopify store. I really like how it saves and publishes quickly and also like the support. They got back to me right away during the day on Saturday afternoon. I would also love it if they had support during the evening hours (EST).

theCasesretro

I signed up for the app for not more than a month. I like it so far! Customer service is great. I hope it will continue to be a good experience.

Lono Light

Really pretty great app overall. I've tried all the major page builders. It saved me loads of money I would have spent hiring a programmer. It might take a little bit of time to learn the ropes, but not much, it's intuitive. You don't need coding experience. Doesn't hurt though to understand basic CSS/HTML. I was really pleased once I got up to speed with this app. It can do pretty much any basic edits and styling you want. Only problem I found was it can be a little glitchy. You can find ways around it.

SMARTBUDS

Very good!!, easy to use and customer service respond very fast. However to get the fifth star, I would prefer a screen shot which show step by step how can I resolve my problems. But it is still very good

HRC E-Commerce

tengo un problema hice una subpagina y no funciona en iphone, safari, alguien puede apoyarme, por favor

Swing Chair Official

Awesome support for most of the time. The tools its self is very flexible and allows you to create anything just like web flow

Viagues

I'm still on my Trial days. So by now (4 days) I can I say I like the app. I would say its ideal for landing pages, indeed, it was the main reason I downloaded the app. It has a lot of features but still on discovery phase. It's great it has a very good chat support, so any doubt can be canalized by there. The only constructive criticism I have on the 4 days, I think they should put someone to be "on call" or "on chat" for the weekends, due a got a few doubts on Friday and got stuck until Monday, not a big deal, but to take in mind if will be taking one of their plans. No put 5 stars just for that and coz just only 4 days of testing it. Will update if continue using it in future.

5WAY

I am using this app to build my site from scrath (I have no prior web developer experience) and I have found it to be very useful with all the functionalities that I need. The customer service is great, very responsive and helpful as well.

Previous 1 3 4