GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Star Fuelled

This program gives you far more options then the regular shoplifty editor. And the support is quick to respond to your questions. Seeing and having separate editing for each type of device from desktop to mobile is extremely useful.

November 30, 2020

Thank you for your review! I'm happy to hear that the support team could help you out!

James | Customer Success Manager

ohsnap

A great way to customize and brand a Shopify store. Support is pretty good, but you have to work with them for more complicated issues. I've generally had my issues resolved, but sometimes it can take a back and forth before they understand. Has a lot of features, but wish it had a few more, like Library blocks that were all linked so you could change the same thing without having to edit multiple pages.

REVENGEX

perfect app to have a beautiful website, just some bug but it's fix quickly
definitely recommand this app

Dialz Wearables

The core function is excellent and you're really only limited by your imagination. Support is also very helpful and understanding. I do think there could be more support material, particularly around how Gem Pages works with product pages, sub-pages, themes and Shopify so you're given more of an overview of how everything links together. It's perhaps taken for granted that you know all that so I lost days trying to get to grips with that - hence the loss of a star. Overall, very good and will be using again.

Zmoobi

Not everything works perfectly from the beginning and you have to adjust a dozen times until it's perfect (e.g. spaces or the transition from desktop to mobile version) but the support is great! Always kind and very helpful. I guess in a while when all bugs are fixed it deserves 5 stars ;)

Les Parents Créatifs

Great customer service (Leo). They answered very quickly and they found solutions. This app is easy to use.

Ninja Tool

It's been good so far. It's a bit confusing to use at the start, but the live chat help is very good, and Ken helped me a lot

Fitonomy

Really simple to use and has everything you need to build great landing pages and product pages. the support team and great as well. One thing that could be improved is the drag and drop, it always takes us longer to arrange a page since the rows don't wanna go where we wanna put them. Otherwise, a great product!

Betoopy

User friendly and great templates to start with. And good customer service so far they were able to assist me and solve my issue

For Dog Lovers

I had the app active for 2 days. As i was on another project at the same time i realized i rushed too much to activate it and reached out the Gempages support to ask if i can stop it and keep the rest of the trial.
I received positive answer that i won't loose the rest and i can come back to the app whenever i'm ready. I deactivated the app after this email on the 2nd day of using it.
A week later i received an email stating my trial has expired, when i actually had not used it and for already 4 days i keep writing to their support but nobody cares to reply back!!!
Updating my review, as i was contacted by the support and given a good proposition/solution.
Will be able to evaluate the service itself, once i start using it.

Previous 1 3 4 5