GemPages Page Builder

GemPages Page Builder

by Seal Commerce, Inc

Much more flexible and feature rich page builder!

HAOW

Application au top ! Rien à dire.
Le support technique est très rapide et répond à la moindre de vos questions.

Super oferta

Amazing solutions for product pages and landing pages. I have tested some website builders and am very pleased with Gempages. Great tool and support. Thank you Leah!

The Carlin by Mihoko | THE SIMPLEST SOLUTION TO STYLING HAIR⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Great app. Makes creating a beautiful site so easy. I have recommended GemPage to my friends who also have Shopify stores and they love it too. No coding required. So much easier than working with templates. Thank you.

AshleyRose Clothing

Love using this app. It's helped make my website look more professional and appealing. It's also super easy to use and comprehensive. I had one small challenge with getting the countdown timer to work on my website but the support team responded very quickly and helped me fix it right away.

Zziha

super appli et support clients impéccable, facile d'utilisation, meme pour les débutant. Je recommande

PaperTales Custom

I've only been using the app for a short time and so far I love everything about it. I've been able to customize my pages which I haven't been able to with shopify alone. Highly recommend this app!

Romy Paris

Very good App with perfect expert staf. They reply very quickely and always with good answer. I recomended..

LaundryDepartment

This app is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!! If you have any questions, the instant chat option is so handy and all the reps I have chatted with are very helpful & prompt. The app itself is very easy to use, even if you are a beginner. This app has saved me a lot of time and headache.

Mailers Direct™

Great App. So easy to create pages ,no coding needed. Great support . Not to sure what i would do with out this .

Billfodl

The most powerful blog editor app on the app store. I used to use shogun and it made the ugliest pages and very difficult to use. Then i tried gempages and its like upgrading to a lambo from a prius. Have no idea why shogun is so highly rated. Get gempages

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 126 127