GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Start Today Hollis Co

We have so far created over 40+ pages using this app and we can't be happier. The best part is their customer support. Always ready to help no matter the time or scope of issue. Best app on Shopify hands down.

Curvy Gyals

James has been a blessing to me. I had a little trouble for the first 2 weeks of downloading this app and when I say James would not stop until the issues were resolved! He was amazing. Even after hours, he would respond to me.

Ergo Back

I freakin love it, its simple, very fast and you can build your dream funnel without coding! I can just say wow and its top :-)

Scéona

Great app and great support. We are using Gempages since we launched our website and we had, and still have, a great experience. Really easy to use, the team replies quickly every time we have a specific question. And we had a lot when we launched :)
Never regret the subscription, thanks guys for the continuous support since day 1!
Scéona's team

Edge Control

This App is hands down the best page builder in the entire Shopify App Store!

and the support is Amazing!

Also special thanks to Cindy over at the GemPages Support team..
Her knowledge, expertise and dedication to helping customers is second to none!

DogOnClouds

Simple, clean, easy, strengthens' trust, increases store conversion rates, a beautiful app for those who want to deliver an excellent user experience on any site. But what makes this app better is the great success support team who are polite, diligent and great at what they do!

Lumiva Wart Remover

We started using this app just a few weeks after it launched, and it has gotten even better over time. I have this app on two of my stores, the support is always incredible, and they are willing to help with any questions. Keep up the great work!

Unicorn Keepers

best page building app on Shopify hands down and on top of that is way easier to use and cheaper than its competitors.

Martinsson King Sweden

Great app and great support! Recommend this app to everyone! :)
Good value for the price! We like it

my-aqua-barrel

Excellent Support Team. It's kind of hard to figure out things first but the support team does a great job at explaining things,

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 111 112