GemPages Page Builder

GemPages Page Builder

by Seal Commerce, Inc

Much more flexible and feature rich page builder!

Mosquito-hunter

Application incroyable. Permet de faire des pages produits magnifiques, simplement et rapidement. Plusieurs templates sont déjà disponibles pour vous avoir une base pour la création de votre page de vente, page produit ou encore l'accueil de votre boutique.
Je recommande !

ATWYLD

I got this ap to help me build out my pages and they look so much better! Lots of design control and customization that is super easy to use. Also their customer support is top notch, I was live chatting all night with one and they fixed and answered all my questions fast and efficiently!

Vielo Sports

Awesome app, has really abled us to speed up our deployment time to get custom pages live and how we want them. Great service and can not wait to see what additional features they release in the future.

Advanced Fiberglass Concepts

GREAT APP AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP TO ANYONE THAT NEEDS TO MAKE A CUSTOM PAGE!

Dellao

Honnêtement le meilleur rapport qualité prix pour cette application permet d'optimiser et de personnalisé un maximum son site

GRIPKEYS

WOW im so impressed!!! This app is crazy imagine how much time and money you can safe just by using this app. Its so easy to build you side! good job thats the best app i ever saw for shopify. Thank you, 5 stars :)

Bazoom Shop

100% Recommended

I loved the app, it's easy to use drag and drop page builder, I recommend it to everyone

Pawdget

They have legit excellent support team who tends to be always by your side when you need them!! Wish I knew this App earlier!

Kalamazoo Candle Company

This app has been so great! It is so easy to create pages exactly how I envision them, there are tons of ways to customize, and I love how easy it is to adjust the layout for different devices. Plus the support has been great! I ran into some issues but Janie was able to help me quickly and easily, she communicated well with me, and she was able to fix the minor issues I had.

Flamme en Rose

This is the best app of my entire shopify store!! It's great, flexible and super easy to use!! It allows me to have a lot of creativity in my website without always asking someone else to do it for me. I would give it 10 stars!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 104 105