GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Family Divine

The best app that I have come across, period. The updates they have done over the last few months are amazing - Assigning products to product templates, new and amazing page designs. This app is an absolute "gem" in the true sense. The cherry on the top is the amazing support provided by the support staff. Cindy has been a tremendous help to me. Extremely happy with this app.

wink-wink.com

I was so impressed that Marc from GemPages shared a screen with me via ZOOM and taught me so much about the app. I highly recommend GemPages as an app for design to tie to Shopify. Incredible customer service. Easy to use.

Scarlet Lace

Amazing support. Thanks a lot for the fast help. I have been using this app on several stores and I am happy so far

Dendera Naturally

I love the features this app has, easy to design pages, the support team is excellent, Thanks for your support.

Invulnerableimmunity

I find this app as good as Clickfunnels, and a lot more suitable for ecommerce. CF doesn't treat variants right, this one does-- and can do everything that CF does! The drag and drop builder is easy to use, and very intuitive.

Adorb.co

I don't normally write reviews but this app is AMAZING. Customer service (Cindy) is really great. Just about nothing you can't do in this app.

ROMANTICO ROMANTICO STUDIOS

Easy to grasp and quite flexible possibilities for designers. Super helpful and effective support through the live chat.

Home Gym Supreme

I have been using this app for year now it is game changing for ecommerce. Stand out with unique convert landing page and the customer support is very helpful. Love it

Ecompremiere

As a Shopify developer, I’ve used most page builder apps available and I have to say this app is the best and their customer support has always been top-notch. Much cleaner looking and more professional templates/elements in compare to Pagefly or Zipify. Totally recommend!

Masky Gal

Very good apps for designing your website. Plenty of templates and blocks to insert to your theme. It would be great if you have some wordpress experience and definitely watch youtube tutorials before the free trial, which is on professional level. Landing page=subpage. The app offers prorated monthly fee if you decide to switch plan, a plus! Oh, don't forget there is online knowledgeable helpers to assist you if there is any issue.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 162 163