GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

MIKUNA

Love gempages! It's a huge asset for our business. Their customer service is fantastic as well. Any time we need a hand they're always very helpful and friendly!

Gronefeld Asia

Gempages has helped me ease the process of building and designing a website, and they have great customer care. Would recommend this app as it allows freedom in customisation of a website.

Surprise-paris

Super cool builder! easy to use and ables you to customize all pages at will. Would definitely recommend.

Maison Sauge

Great customer care! They were very helpful, nice and fast to solve the various problems we had. I recommend the app

Lifeasersstore

I recently discovered this app Gem pages. I was looking for a way to incorporate a funnel into my sales pages on my shopify store. I have experience in direct sales, drop shipping and affiliate marketing. I used a company that charged a fortune just so you could use their software. A friend told me to give Gem pages a try and wow was I impressed. I just think it's going to help me with my conversions tremendously. It is very easy to use and I was able to take one of their templates and create a master piece sales page in minutes. I wish I would have known about them sooner. I highly recommend Gem Pages if you are a Shopify drop shipper like me. You won't regret it! Customer support is there to answer any question you might have. They also have a library of how to video's to get you started. I am a happy camper! Give it a try. You will be glad you did.

SoftyFur

AMAZING COSTOMER SERVICE, GREAT TEAM ! HIGHLY RECOMMEND
they helped me solving multiple problems and they are fast as well and super kind and nice

Lumiget

Great app and once you get the hang of it - very easy to use. Amazing customer service too Janie really helped me and answered all my questions. Highly recommended thanks

Nadobierku.sk

I am very very happy with this Plugin. I can tell you that not only this is the best Page Builder out there, after trying few...Customer support and people working for this Company are absolutely amazing people who will always help you whatever the problem is. Fast Support, very nice people, Amazing plugin. What else can you wish for? Special thanks to Marc from customer support. He is super helpful! Good luck to all :)

Le Petit Masque

App is great and I would like to thanks the team which is very helpful in anytime. The app is very simple to use.

Gym Quiver

Fairly easy to use, I had an issue with adding a custom font that then disappeared for no reason but the team helped me re-install it on my store. Good customer service in general.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 169 170