GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

pitnidstore

We use this app for all our stores. We tried many other apps, but this is the best. We can use blocks, can save our own blocks, drag and drop everything. Just nice!

livenicer

I love this app. It allows me to build high converting and beautiful landing pages which would otherwise be super difficult through shopify most likely requiring a lot of coding needed. This allows me to easily build nice looking landing page. It is much better than clickfunnels and cheaper. Also, staff was amazing. I was helped by someone at 2:00 AM PST which is incredible and we were able to solve the issue. I highly recommend this app. Cindy was extremely helpful. Great staff.

Tyre Inflator Store

One of the best support/assistance I've ever had, April has helped me a lot and she was so patient even when I ask stupid questions, I like this app and definitely I'll start using it in my future stores.

mysweetmoppy

Excellent,

le service est très réactif, il on su régler mes problèmes très rapidement.
mon site et beaucoup plus optimiser, merci.

IntyEssentials.com

I've been working with Gem for several months, building individual pages and collections. It's far more flexible than my theme. Customer support team has been super helpful whenever I have an issue. Can't thank them enough.

Our Home Future

The app is great because it allows you to make incredible landing pages. It's easy to use and when you have questions, we answer them quickly. Thank you

Key Element Skincare

I absolutely LOVE Gempages! In my opinion it beats other apps, including Shogun, quite soundly! The functionality is great. It's very intuitive and flexible. The support is wonderful. Cindy, especially, has been quick to respond and solve my issues quickly (not that there were many issues with Gempages at all!) I highly recommend Gempages.

Momma'z Favorite

This app is the best page builder by far for Shopify... Customer support is far superior to any other software too.

Hippo500

I highly recommend this app if you are serious in your business! Many features, I feel like I can do anything in this app. And I always get fast 'top notch' support! :)

topshopper.it

We've been using this app for a few months now and I have nothing but good things to say. The overall user experience is fantastic. The app is very intuitive and easy to use. And Gempage's customer support is amazing! They are very responsive, quick, and always happy to help. We wanted to add a feature that wasn't offered in the app and they immediately provided us with the html code.
I highly recommend!