GemPages Flexible Page Builder

GemPages Flexible Page Builder

by GemPages

Build custom Landing Pages, Product Pages w/o coding skills!

Shop Kloset Essentials

I used this app to create a landing page so that i could capture potential email subscribers. My rep that assisted me with my setup, was awesome (his name is Marc). He was so patient and walked me through the process step by step.

Lionzinho

Very usefull, i recommend, im start to use that for a month and i would say its to easy to change anithing that u want.

WATCH ME GLOW

GemPages has been awesome. I had a little issue with loading some photos and removing trust badges. The customer service agent Steve was super helpful in figuring it out and resolving the issues. They have excellent customer service if you run into trouble. 5 stars, thanks GemPages

Lumenew

I used this app to create my landing page for my shopify store and it worked really well. Their pagebuilder is easy to use. You don't have to learn HTML and you can still create a good looking and working custom site. I had some difficulties and problems at some points but their support team is really good and always made everything work quickly. They also helped me to add some custom coding to my page like a sticky Add to Cart button. Defenitely worth the money when you compare how much some of the themes cost.

Mondo-Shopping2020

The app is absolutely great! It really helps a lot to individualize shopify. Not only with an individual homepage, but also for individual product and collection pages. You can also do funnels, but I can not say anything about it so far. The service is very good. I had two issues and they were able to fix it very fast. There is a possibility to grant their service people a limited access to your account, so that they can fix everything (what they did). So, all in all, 100% happy customer!

Asensum

I am using this app for a while and the customer support is really nice! I had a lot of questions in the beginning and every-time they helped me out. Thanks to all Customer Support agents, you're doing a great job! The user experience of Gempages is really nice and easy to understand. You can even use it without experience. A lot of great features and third app integrations. Really recommended!

premiumleggingsdeals.com

I have used it almost for a year. It is a good app, make page building easier, highly recommended...

Warmzy Club

The program is simple to use; really like this app. Amazing customer service - they are super friendly and extremely helpful with all questions. Huge plus!!!

Glore Official

This app is great with amazing customizations available however what's even better is their customer service, very helpful and friendly. Very recommended.

shophopeville

Great customer support! Had an issue with my theme and contacted gempages through the live chat. They fixed the problem within half hour!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 183 184