Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
17. januar 2024

GemPages has been an amazing experience. Not only are the features and UI above industry level, but the customer support is extremely helpful and cares about helping you succeed.

Recommended for anybody looking to build an e-commerce store!

Dirty White Shoes Squad
2 måneder bruger appen
20. november 2023

Great page builder once you learn how to navigate how it all works. The best part has been the support team who are happy to help with all enquiries, coding issues or any bugs that may arise.

Reverie and Rove
Australien
7 måneder bruger appen
12. december 2023

The support when I had a problem was very quick and helpful.

I would be happy if they would add native language support someday.

LipoBox(リポボックス)
Japan
Mere end et år bruger appen
9. december 2023

I have been usinf gempages fro the past few months now. Definately recommend! I use it for all my pages on my store now, it's very easy to create the look and style that i'm after.

Pup Buddy
9 måneder bruger appen
14. december 2023

Best price and service among all Lander Builders, easy customization and great features within app. It look great on any device. Their support team will be there for any of your questions and help you. Overall great deal!

Xinel
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
9. januar 2024

I recently had the pleasure of using Gempages, and I must say, it has been an outstanding experience. Not only is Gempages a fantastic Shopify app for creating beautiful and customizable landing pages, but what truly sets them apart is their exceptional customer service, especially thanks to Mona.

From the moment I started using Gempages, I was impressed by the user-friendly interface and the plethora of customization options it offers. It allowed me to effortlessly design stunning landing pages for my e-commerce store, improving the overall look and feel of my website. Gempages' drag-and-drop builder is intuitive and efficient, making it a breeze to create pages that convert visitors into customers.

But what truly made my experience outstanding was the exceptional customer service provided by Mona. Whenever I had a question or needed assistance with a specific feature, Mona was there to help. Their technical expertise is second to none, and they were always quick to respond, patient, and went the extra mile to ensure that I had a smooth and successful experience with Gempages.

Bonheur.
USA
4 dage bruger appen
19. december 2023

Without a doubt the best page builder extension for Shopify. Best of all is their customer service, they are very nice and always there to help you out. We highly recommend!

Gadget Groove
Danmark
3 måneder bruger appen
7. november 2023

GemPages gives the option to create any type of landing page, manage content, access code, and insert custom code (we use for contact forms integrated with CRM) - many excellent tools!
And the most awesome feature discovered lately = if you manage more than 1 Shopify shop - it is possible to transfer pages = AMAZING!!! So much time saved!!!!
Awesome tool to build a more professional store.

USD Shop | SPH Engineering
Letland
3 måneder bruger appen
29. november 2023

I've worked with Gempages for a couple of years now and swear by them. Really easy to design product pages and excellent customer service every single time.

Pure Collagen
10 måneder bruger appen
28. januar 2024

GemPages customer assistance is next level, worth five stars alone. Two people helped me, Tony and Cindy, both of which responded very quickly to my issues from 5pm all the way to 2am. They resolved my issue completely, almost as fast as their response time. Get those two a raise.

My Store