Anmeldelser (4.233)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
7. maj 2024

GemPages is our goto page builder - it integrates with lots of tools we use, we can build new and good looking pages quickly and frequently, and we can customize content to a much greater extent than we can with the shopify section editor.

Great app that we have used on several stores.

Mālie by Homecoming Studios
3 måneder bruger appen
4. juni 2024

The tool has many convenient supports for page building, using only the drag and drop feature but can be adjusted very diversely. The biggest highlight is the enthusiastic support of the team from Gem.

Skills Bridge
Vietnam
27. maj 2024

I had an issue which has been solved by Ken, Harry and Jane. They have been changing each other for two days to keep me always informed during the process. They were super responsive and very polite even when came out that the issue was my lack of knowledge only. Well done guys and thank you very much for your help. Gyorgy

PowerPong Europe
Estland
29 dage bruger appen
24. maj 2024

I recently got the Gempages paid version. The app does a wonderful job making it a lot easier to customize our website. When I got stuck with an issue, customer support team helped me get it fixed right away. I couldn't be more impressed. Miley from customer support team guided me through every step of the process with exceptional patience and expertise. She even went the extra mile to share a video tutorial, making it easy to implement the necessary fix. Her support was excellent, and I would highly recommend Gempages. Thank you, Miley, for your outstanding help!

Tease Me
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
9. april 2024

Top Customer Service. Jumping in to help you solve any problems you might face with using the app. Sometimes there are bugs that are not even caused by gempage and they still trying to find a solution with you.

Quickly accessable via a chat while you "coding".

Can't say a thing for page speed etc. but the building eperience so far has been good!

FOS Drinks GmbH
Tyskland
11 måneder bruger appen
14. maj 2024

This app takes a tiny bit to catch the hang of, however, once you do, its game over. You can literally do anything with it, 10X better and more options than creating in the basic shopify themes.

If you want your site to be able to reflect the feel of your brand, this is the web builder to use, I've used multiple and this one is far better than the rest.

Highly recommend starting out with the middle of the road option so you get access to live chat support, unbelievably helpful.

I was stuck waiting on coders and designers to help me do something on my site but with this web builder and their quick support response times I can just do it myself, implement and launch in minutes.

Flat Iron Fungi
17 dage bruger appen
5. marts 2024

Exceptional Technical Support and User-Friendly Platform

I've been using GemPages for a while now, and I must say, my experience has been outstanding. One of the standout features of GemPages is their technical support team. They are not just good; they are great! Whether I encountered a small hiccup or needed guidance on utilizing advanced features, their technical team was always on hand to help. Their promptness, expertise, and patience made all the difference, ensuring minimal downtime and allowing me to focus on creating the best content for my site.

Aside from the exemplary support, what truly sets GemPages apart is its user-friendly and highly customizable platform. Even with limited technical knowledge, I found the platform incredibly easy to navigate. The intuitive design interface and the drag-and-drop functionality have been a game changer, allowing me to tailor my site precisely to my needs without any coding knowledge. The flexibility to customize and adapt my site has not only improved its aesthetics but also significantly enhanced its functionality.

The combination of reliable technical support and an easy-to-use platform makes GemPages a valuable tool for anyone looking to create a professional and visually appealing website. Whether you're building an online store, a blog, or a portfolio, GemPages offers the features and support to bring your vision to life effortlessly. I highly recommend GemPages to anyone looking for a powerful, flexible, and user-friendly website builder. Their platform truly stands out in the crowded space of website builders, thanks to their commitment to quality and customer support.

Wop-Wops
Storbritannien
28. april 2024

Special thank you to Tony. He very very patiently walked me through the set up with pictures and links. I truly appreciate the help!

Dear Budget
28. april 2024

I've redesigned my entire shop using GemPages, which was completely new to me as I only have some Photoshop skills. The entire team, including Mona, Harry, Dzung, and Elisabeth, supported me with any ideas I had. They assisted me with everything from solving simple issues to handling custom coding requests and helping with 3rd-party tool integration. This is a one-stop solution I've never seen before in this business. The customer service is exceptionally fast, friendly, and professional and deserves a solid 5-star rating. I'm happy to work with you guys who helped make my store shine! Cheers, Chris.

DAD BOD PARADISE LLC
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
19. april 2024

This app is perfect! It helps me with my web design and the customer service is amazing, fast, kind and helpful!

DeBee Way