Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
Redigeret 28. august 2020

At first I was confused on how to use this app but found out that all my issues were due to user error LOL. It does take a bit of a learning curve as most robust software applications do but once you figure it out it's very great!

The customer service team is very nice and went above and beyond to turn around my experience. I am happy that I decided to give this app another chance and am excited to keep using it.

Thank you Chris and James for all you have done for me I am very grateful :)

Halo Ring Light Co.
28. november 2020

I tried a number of page builders with native integrations to Shopify and GemPages really hits a great sweet spot of customizability and ease of use. One of the best features is the ability to modify pages for both desktop and mobile. So many page builders seem to neglect the mobile experience which is crazy to me. 70% of my customers visit in mobile and being able to design for mobile is a non-negotiable. Additionally been impressed with the friendly support of their team. Def recommend Gem Pages over the other page builders out there!

ModernBotanical
GemPages svarede 30. november 2020

Thank you for your feedback! Thank you so much for your kind words to GemPages - glad to hear that our support team could help you out and that you're enjoying GemPages!

James | Customer Success Manager

17. april 2021

It took me around a day or two to figure things out, I highly suggest starting from templates rather than page from scratch. Like that you will see what are the option and will also see how those are made in terms of structure. If you think something is not possible, reach out to support - you'd be surprised, I reached out to Quinn and within very short period of time he explained me how to enable the changes I wanted and voila! Super happy!

Mycleanerface.com
Storbritannien
GemPages svarede 17. april 2021

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience. Quinn will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and looking forward to having more grateful experiences in the future!

4. oktober 2018

I've been really comfortable using the app, it allows a lot of freedom and is really intuitive.
Custom service is great as well!

Zootility Co.
19. oktober 2018

Thank a lot to Nicholas and Chris for your quick and efficient responses!
I was blocked and you managed to solve my problem in a few minutes only!

Boosteur de Bonheur
Frankrig
8. marts 2022

This app is amazing to help us make our pages. Amazing team, great price and without any limitation for pages.

Ampack
9. marts 2018

wow, so much better than the built in editor!!

More Store Llc
31. oktober 2020

Fantastic customer service! Quick response time and the advisors are very accommodating in finding high quality solutions :)

we-are-root
Storbritannien
6. oktober 2022

Integrated this app into my Shopify to help me build landing pages easily without Code. Needed to upgrade my checkout to help reduce friction, and support was able to help me to the best of their abilities. Good Easy to use App with top notch active support.

Bondic®
GemPages svarede 9. oktober 2022

Hi,

Your review helps us so much and we can’t thank you enough for taking the time to write it. Providing an enthusiastic service to our clients is very important to us, so to know we’re coming through is a big win!

All the best

18. februar 2018

Takes the hassle out of designing pages. You are not limited to templates anymore with GemPages. Customer support is also excellent.

Pettagclub