Anmeldelser (4.364)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
19. juni 2024

I recently had the pleasure of working with Miley and I am thoroughly impressed with the level of service provided. They were responsive, professional, and attentive to all my needs. I highly recommend their services to anyone in need of reliable and excellent support.

Ricardo

Laplace Home Decor
Portugal
2 måneder bruger appen
7. juni 2024

We absolutely LOVE GemPages. We've been a user for around six months and built happily in V6, but their recent V7 launch is a game changer for small teams who want to build compelling content, fast.

Molten Store
Australien
2 måneder bruger appen
23. juni 2024

Anyone with a Shopify store should master a platform like GemPages.
Insane value.

Get Your Beard
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
14. maj 2024

This app takes a tiny bit to catch the hang of, however, once you do, its game over. You can literally do anything with it, 10X better and more options than creating in the basic shopify themes.

If you want your site to be able to reflect the feel of your brand, this is the web builder to use, I've used multiple and this one is far better than the rest.

Highly recommend starting out with the middle of the road option so you get access to live chat support, unbelievably helpful.

I was stuck waiting on coders and designers to help me do something on my site but with this web builder and their quick support response times I can just do it myself, implement and launch in minutes.

Flat Iron Fungi
17 dage bruger appen
19. juni 2024

I am so much satisfied with their after sales services. Whenever I need the support always someone available to support me. I strongly recommended Gem Page.

ECO Massive ™
Australien
5 måneder bruger appen
26. juni 2024

As an e-commerce business owner with about 100 memberships, I deal with online support chats all the time, and most of them are crap. However, GemPages truly stands out as an exception. Their support team is nothing short of amazing. Special praise to Jane!
Every representative I've interacted with has been knowledgeable, friendly, and incredibly helpful. They consistently go above and beyond to solve any problem I encounter, and they take the time to teach me how to fix issues myself. I'm thoroughly impressed and extremely happy with their service. GemPages truly lives up to its name – their support team members are real gems!

Tatagoyoga
29 dage bruger appen
20. juni 2024

Gempages has been vital for designing our Shopify website. Not only does it make it easy to customize, but the support chat has been nothing short of amazing. Morgen and Tony and crew always respond quickly and fix any issues or concerns I bring up.

Mark Maggiori
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
29. juni 2024

Really happy with the support I've received using the application!

Healifeco
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen
17. juli 2024

Very in-depth and customizable page builder with super helpful support which will assist you with any issues.

DNX - Do Not Cross
USA
Cirka et år bruger appen
27. maj 2024

GemPages was life changing for me- I used to hate building shopify stores because it was so difficult. This app made building a new shop so easy-the app is super intuitive and any time I ran into issues, their support team jumped in right away to help. Cannot recommend them enough :)

The Daydream Shop