Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
16. januar 2024

Easy to create your own website. Especially when you need to make changes here and there. Support team is awesome

PanPanHomeSupplies
Singapore
4 dage bruger appen
2. februar 2024

I tried finding holes in their page builder platform and every question I had, they had a solution. Very well thought out and more powerful than you might imagine.

Mighty Mule
8 dage bruger appen
29. oktober 2023

Awesome landing page builder. Very intuitive and easy to get going with, even for a non-technical person like me. I absolutely love the ability to quickly and easily change things on my own instead of trying to communicate changes I want to someone else. And when I have issues, they get back in touch quickly and get it resolved. Thank you.

Mystic Barrels
11 måneder bruger appen
8. november 2023

We love the Gempages app, and the support is the best. I've reached out several times to see if a few changes were possible when customizing pages, and they go above and beyond to find a solution or make it work. Also, the app is compatible with most of the apps we use. I highly recommend it.

Print Pony™
9 måneder bruger appen
2. januar 2024

Excellent customer service experience! Tony truly went above and beyond. He helped me understand the product and how different features could be used to benefit my business.

Pure Existence Nutrition
14 dage bruger appen
28. november 2023

Fantastic app to build custom pages, I even had an issue with gem pages conflicting with the original theme and Tina from the support team jumped in and wrote up so code that fixed it straight away! 10/10 Support

Vinyl Wrapping Australia
Australien
6 måneder bruger appen
27. november 2023

It’s beyond amazing and their customer care is out of this world, i was blown away. Also this app offers so many options to design your website it’s incredible. Try it you won’t be disappointed

Cloudi
3 måneder bruger appen
22. januar 2024

user friendly and feature rich withgreat support

Metabolic Transformation
9 måneder bruger appen
9. november 2023

GemPages has been amazing so far. At first it seemed hard to use...but it's pretty easy. Publishing my pages directly to my Shopify pages section is very cool. The customer support has also been instant and amazing. Today I had the support staff log into my Shopify and help me setup a page that I needed to organize large amounts of content. I found an easy solution to manage this myself going forward which is a huge help for me and my customers. Thank you!

Astrology Dimensions
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
15. januar 2024

I initially encountered some difficulties while using the app. While the app itself is amazing, it often requires guidance, and receiving non-professional support can be frustrating. However, I was fortunate to have my experience turned around thanks to Tom. He assisted me with some challenging requests and quickly implemented CSS coding in just a few minutes. It was an exceptional experience, and I am grateful for Tom's help.
Thank you, Tom!