Avis (4 335)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
8 juillet 2024

Great software - it's a really solid implementation and we use it to a lot of success.

That said, their dev team plays fast and loose with their code refactoring.

I have to check in on my pages I built now and again to make sure they are still working/displaying as intended, or when I need to republish a page - need to make sure I have time to troubleshoot .css

Art by Amanda Lanford
États-Unis
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 juin 2024

Gempages is a great tool, you almost can do as much as if you were using wordpress. There is still some room for improvement but they are working on it. The support for sure gets 5 stars as they are quick to reply and come up with solutions most of the time!

Eazy Review
Royaume-Uni
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
16 juin 2024

Kind and very helpful customer service. would give it 5 stars if free version came with like 10 free pages but other than that great service... alot more flexible and customizable design wise than basic Shopify. Looking forward to the future of Gem

My Store
États-Unis
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
12 juin 2024

What I like most about Gem is the customer service. They are really helpful all the time and answer very quickly. I'm so happy with the service so far.

Picnic Labs
Portugal
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
16 avril 2024

Really good solution and helpful support service. Could do with a few more templates but still worthwhile.

Atelerix
Royaume-Uni
11 jours d’utilisation de l’application
18 mars 2024

GemPages offers various features such as responsive design, integration with popular ecommerce platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, and BigCommerce, as well as support for custom HTML and CSS for advanced customization.

BellezaCol
Colombie
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
26 mars 2024

It was easy to use and even a Japanese person could do it without any problem. The support is very attentive.

ICHIDO
Japon
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
20 mai 2024

Get's the work done. Support is god tier.

Cossmoz
Tchéquie
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
14 juin 2024

Me parece super funcional la aplicacion, solo recomendaria mejorar un poco el tiempo de respuesta en soporte.
Pero bien porque me solucionaron el incoveniente que presentaba.

Compra Todo Online
Colombie
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
15 février 2024

From the outset, GemPages' user-friendly interface made creating and customizing Shopify pages much easier than using the native customizer (Impact). It offers plenty of features, however, I struggle to decrease the loading time of the landing page. I have no IT background and coding isn't an option for me. I have heard from here and there that GemPages isn't the fastest option on the market and I am not sure if I am going to stick with them in the long run.

// The reason for me writing this review is their customer representative Mona. Her responsiveness and expertise were evident from the very first interaction. Not only did she promptly address my queries, but she also took the time to provide detailed explanations and step-by-step instructions to ensure that I fully understood the solutions.

// What truly impressed me was Mona's willingness to go the extra mile. Whether it was troubleshooting a complex issue or providing personalized recommendations for optimizing my page, Mona consistently demonstrated a genuine commitment to helping me achieve my goals. Her patience, professionalism, and depth of knowledge are outstanding.

// After communicating with many customer service agents in the past few months I can confidently say that Mona is the all-time-best so far!

evcliptix
Bulgarie
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application