Omtaler (4 337)

• 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
7. juni 2024

We absolutely LOVE GemPages. We've been a user for around six months and built happily in V6, but their recent V7 launch is a game changer for small teams who want to build compelling content, fast.

Molten Store
2 måneder bruker appen
3. juli 2024

Amazing customer service! Their tech team was really quick to address a issue I had with my custom button code

Interyan
3 måneder bruker appen
19. juni 2024

I am so much satisfied with their after sales services. Whenever I need the support always someone available to support me. I strongly recommended Gem Page.

ECO Massive ™
5 måneder bruker appen
23. juni 2024

Anyone with a Shopify store should master a platform like GemPages.
Insane value.

Get Your Beard
Nesten 3 år bruker appen
27. mai 2024

GemPages was life changing for me- I used to hate building shopify stores because it was so difficult. This app made building a new shop so easy-the app is super intuitive and any time I ran into issues, their support team jumped in right away to help. Cannot recommend them enough :)

The Daydream Shop
22 dager bruker appen
26. juni 2024

As an e-commerce business owner with about 100 memberships, I deal with online support chats all the time, and most of them are crap. However, GemPages truly stands out as an exception. Their support team is nothing short of amazing. Special praise to Jane!
Every representative I've interacted with has been knowledgeable, friendly, and incredibly helpful. They consistently go above and beyond to solve any problem I encounter, and they take the time to teach me how to fix issues myself. I'm thoroughly impressed and extremely happy with their service. GemPages truly lives up to its name – their support team members are real gems!

Tatagoyoga
29 dager bruker appen
20. juni 2024

Gempages has been vital for designing our Shopify website. Not only does it make it easy to customize, but the support chat has been nothing short of amazing. Morgen and Tony and crew always respond quickly and fix any issues or concerns I bring up.

Mark Maggiori
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
14. mai 2024

i really like gem pages app as there's bench of amazing features that will help you increase your conversion rate such as the ability to create beautiful landing pages and the thing that i like the most is the customer service performance the agent working in there helped me fix all the issues and bugs that I've faced so far and i would like to thank Morgen that helped me install clarity on Gempages and track all the customers movement .

Fanoura
Storbritannia
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
31. mai 2024

You can end your search for a landing page builder now. Gempages has all the features and reliability you could ever want. Elliott - Longtime user

Sena Online Store US
6 måneder bruker appen
15. juni 2024

Have been using the app since a long time now. The visual editor is just flawless and have made some world class designs throughout. The support is great and swift. Special thanks to Harry for solving my queries everytime! Keep up the great work.

Garment Guru