Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
16 december 2023

GemPages is a great upgrade to your shopify store in case you are going for a more flexible, more diverse layout of your shop. But then with more possibilities also come more complexities. You can easily get frustrated by the many details that have to be taken in to account. The competence of the support team will clarify a lot, but this always means a delay because one is not that independent as he would wish. Normally they will help you instantly or in a short amount of time, but as they have a lot of customers, on a busy day the answers can delay until a day or more. This in one way is a great signe as it shows that a lot of people trust the possibilities of GemPages, but it means as well that a lot of the clients of the platform are in need of help and assistance because of the complexity.
I would recommend GemPages to people that already have sufficient experience with page builders. If you are a beginner, just be prepared to invest a lot of time because it really is a learning curve. And if something does not work, dont loose to much time but ask the support team as they are a great help and mostly also fast in answering to your requests.

AwwShop
Zwitserland
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
6 december 2023

The app is fantastic and let me do the opportunity of create practically everything i want! 4 star instead of 5 cause i start with the new 7th version, just released and not completely and with some bug.
The customer assistance online is spectacular and help me to win against all the difficulty i have found. In particulary way i meet Morgen, that's a Gempages black belt!! If needed...ask for her!!!

MENTheALt
Italië
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
5 december 2023

I just wanted to drop a quick note to express my gratitude for the incredible support I've received. Your team is not only super friendly but also incredibly helpful. It made a significant difference in my experience.

I'm looking forward to more features being available on V7 soon. Keep up the fantastic work!

JOM
Zweden
14 dagen gebruiken de app
15 oktober 2023

I think this app will be beneficial. There are plenty of videos and printed text to explain things. It's just there is so much to get a handle on. The chat help function is slow to get connected to someone to help out. Once I did get someone to help me, he was very knowledgeable and answered my questions quickly.

Morning Might
Verenigde Staten
5 maanden gebruiken de app
GemPages heeft geantwoord 16 oktober 2023

Dear Brent,

Thank you for your positive rating and for sharing your insights about our GemPages app. We're thrilled to hear that you find our resources beneficial and our support knowledgeable.

We apologize for any delay you experienced in getting connected with our chat support. We've been handling a high volume of customer inquiries, and your patience is greatly appreciated. Rest assured, once we've connected, our commitment to speedy issue resolution remains steadfast.

Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're here to assist you with any questions or challenges you may encounter. If you need further support or have more questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always ready to help.

Best regards,
GemPages Support Team

30 oktober 2023

Greatest builder i've used so far, i tested about 3 builders and this is the one closest to what an HTML CSS web customization would look like. 4 Stars just because they reply late and might need more customer service staff.

Topmet Italia
15 dagen gebruiken de app
5 december 2023

Nice customer support.

Il Musicologo
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
1 oktober 2023

Was a amazing app i just want to now how i can put mi gempage in the shopify store i installed the app and i click publish but my shopify main page dont changes help pls

Luminova
Mexico
18 dagen gebruiken de app
14 december 2023

ho avuto bisogno di aiuto in chat e mi è stata vicino ogni momento. Persona molto gentile e disponibile. Consigliato.

cuore resiliente
12 dagen gebruiken de app
14 augustus 2023

The product can take a little getting used to, just like all things Shopify. But I love the support. They're always responsive and helpful. It definitely makes up for any issues I've experienced with the product. The other products I've tried had the same issues, but no support or support is not helpful. As a non-technical person, having someone I can ping is so so important. I really appreciate how quickly the support team responds and how they really do want to help you all the way through.

The Poetry Boutique
Verenigde Staten
6 maanden gebruiken de app
26 mei 2023

Not a big fan of page builders typically - always better to build out your pages manually in my opinion. However, Gem Pages are great for people who need to produce landing pages and blog posts and they lack the technical knowledge to code these pages.

It is easy to use and builds beautiful landing pages and blogs. So why 4 stars? I would have given it 4.5 if it was possible. The only negative I have with Gem pages is a lot of the code that does not follow best practices for SEO. While this would have been a non-starter for me, the Gem Pages service team is great for editing the changes that we see fit. They communicate well with you and have solved all my issues same day as requested. I have mostly dealt with Walter, but the rest of the team is great as well.

5-star customer service
4-star product

Clinical Research Dental
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
GemPages heeft geantwoord 28 mei 2023

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We're happy to hear that you got great support service from our support agents. I'll surely pass your interest to our DEV team for further consideration. Thank you so much again for bring it to our attention!

Best wishes!