GemPages Landing Page Builder , 4.166 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
12 de abril de 2023

Great experience! Very responsive and super easy to work with. They were able to help me figure out multiple questions/problems I encountered. Great customer service and support. The program can be a little tricky at first so they were a great help.

Pet Cuddles
Austrália
GemPages deixou uma resposta 13 de abril de 2023

Thank you for your review! We are happy that our support team was prompt in their response, and that they were able to help you. Thank you very much for using GemPages!

26 de novembro de 2018

Wow! We've tried over 30 apps on our store, and this is by FAR the BEST app.
The customization is endless, very easy to use and no coding is needed!

The best part is that you don't need to buy $180 Shopify them, you can make it yourself here for $9/ month.

Chris, what a guy! Fantastic customer service, if you have any problem he will help and get it fixed!

Vono Beauty
Suécia
23 de setembro de 2020

The app is wonderful for our small business. I'm not even a paid subscriber yet, but the I already get a FULL and FAST support to all the questions I have! Looking forward to working with you!

SkinGlow.lt
Lituânia
Data de edição: 15 de junho de 2018

Good drag and drop builder. Had some minor issues getting my template to communicate with the builder but I read that's common for Shopify since everything is not just one source like square space. Be patient with live support it is not
always instant which is totally fine but some people may assume it is...still very responsive.

Glamfx
Estados Unidos
8 de maio de 2023

Gem pages is an excellent choice for a landing page builder, used on multiple stores and the customer support continues to amaze me. Highly recommend

ouave
Países Baixos
GemPages deixou uma resposta 9 de maio de 2023

1 de fevereiro de 2018

Application absolument géniale ! Super pratique et super intuitive ! Le support est vraiment top il vous aideras même si vous ne parler pas anglais.

Antrum
França
30 de janeiro de 2018

Great app! Customer service very helpful. Would highly recommend.

New Blackclover
Estados Unidos
17 de julho de 2023

Gempage's customer service is a huge reason I love Gempage. They will not only solve Gempage problems for me, but also give me constructive suggestions for other problems. I recommend them.

Piklohas
China
5 dias usando o app
18 de dezembro de 2018

Good app, i like it and the support is very kind and pretty fast for respond.

Bradley Paris ™
França
2 de agosto de 2018

i am happy with the explanation and the technical support. This app is what someone really needs to create something really stand out. Luckily i have found this and its working really cool

Blingoak