GemPages Powerful Page Builder

Easily build your own amazing landing pages & product pages!

From $15/month. 10-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Midnuances

Location Italy

Never in my life have I worked with an app with SO MANY BUGS! Texts come out of nowhere, if you undo a tiny change, it undoes the work of an entire day and if you try to pess CTRL+Y it doesn't work. Links don't work, if you edit the code (correctly) it won't let you adjust the font-sizes (WTF?!). I am spending more time with the assistance than building the pages. Going back soon to Pagefly

August 11, 2022

Hi Matteo,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback! Please accept my apologies for the recent frustration you've experienced.

I have checked the issues and it appears that the issues happened when we had some unusual theme codes and it affected to our store design. Mona & our technical staff has added the scripts, and this is now fixed very quickly, could you please help us check and let us know how it goes?

Again, your satisfaction is invaluable to us and we set a high standard for ourselves. In this instance, we clearly dropped the ball and we are certainly disappointed to hear that we did not meet the mark, but going forward will ensure this does not repeat itself. Please let us know if you have any additional questions, concerns, or comments. Feel free to reach us via email at support@gempages.help or live chat.

Thank you again!

GemPages Page Builder

Pup Ring

Definitely botted reviews. The UI looks good but is EXTREMELY unresponsive. It is extremely slow & nearly impossible to use. Don't get fooled by their templates, they look beautiful but their mobile formatting is abysmal. Adding new elements takes almost as long as writing the CSS classes. I genuinely think it might be easier to learn how to code in liquid than use this page builder.

August 4, 2022

Hello Parth,

Thank you very much for your constructive feedback. It's our sincerest apology for the unwanted experience with our Page Builder. We are constantly improving by learning from our mistakes so your contribution will certainly help making GemPages a better App for everyone!

Regarding the problem with Loading Speed, we found that there were some conflicts with the scripts from the Theme. We have successfully located the root cause and the page is now running well.

We also reached you via Email for following up with this matter. So if you still need our assistance, please do not hesitate to let us know. Our Technician will always be here to help.

Best Regards,

James | GemPages Customer Success Manager

The Roman Catholic Store

I don't know how this has such good reviews but this app is completely awful. After spending an hour trying to move elements around to make it work i have given up. The UI is completely unresponsive. I used Gempages in the past and it was great, however, it is now unusable. A great pity because they added some really great features

March 1, 2022

Hi there,

First of all, I would like to send our sincere apology from the bottom of our hearts to you. We are sorry for all issues you had with our app.

We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our app. I will surely pass your opinions to our Development Team for further investigation. We always try our best to find effective solutions for clients' problems.

I also have sent you an email and would love to hear from you! I do hope we will have a chance to work together to make things right for you.

James | Customer Sucess Manager

Vicius Europe

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Once installed and tried (a payed plan) you can't cancel the plan without completely removing the app. Really a pain in the ass to just try it for one or two months in this way. Can't advise anyone to use it.

February 8, 2022

Hi Rick,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue you’ve encountered.

However, it’s under Shopify policy that we need to remove the app to cancel the current subscription. Kindly check out the link below in the caution section for reference. https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/pause-deactivate-store

Meanwhile, we’ve contacted you via email for further assistance on how to overcome that.

YAM BOUTIQUE

Location France

Très très déçu de l'application qui bug tout le temps et le support n'est même pas capable de régler le soucis.
Je vous conseille PageFly Builder

April 24, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing with us your thoughts on the app and services.

Firstly, I’m so sorry to hear about the code conflict between the current theme and GemPages.

However, I'm really glad that April has been with you to figure out the solution for the issue.

Regarding the not receiving support via email incident, I'll be working on it and make sure it won't happen in the future.

Tummy Tone™

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 year

Been using it for a couple of months now and I would be more advanced then most in page building and I must say the amount of bugs on this app is mind-blowing, so much that you would be constantly in contact with customer service and its a shame because its very user friendly but very broken, don't waste your money

April 21, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you a lot for taking your time to share your experience on the app and services.

I have noted down carefully the glitches that you have encountered and marked them as high priorities.

And I believe the issues will not happen again after the next updates.

If there is anything else I help with further, don't hesitate to let me know.

Só lá em Casa

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 2 months

Never work for me, and the suporte team is the worst. Never solves anything, threats you like a 2 years old kids. And you have to pay a lot for it.

April 17, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing with us your thoughts on the app and services.

Firstly, I’m so sorry to hear about the incident with the review app that you’ve been trying to integrate with GemPages.

However, with slightly extra time and effort I believe we can make it work in no time.

Regarding the disrespected feeling you’ve had when communicating with the support team, I can guarantee we’ve never and won’t mean to be disrespectful by any means.

However, we will try out best to become more sensitive and appropriate when providing information or instructions, and you’ll see significant improvement soon.

Don’t hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance.

Retro Home Goods

Time spent using app About 1 month

Absolutely horrible. Ruined a lot of the coding in my shopify store that took me days to fix. Use Pagefly instead, its significantly better and easier to get the hang of. Plus the customer support responds very quickly.

April 3, 2021

Hi there,

I’m truly sorry for the unexpected experience that you have had early today.

We always try to make our customers' experience easy and enjoyable, and we hold our stores to a very high standard. In this case, we clearly fell short.

Taking back to your issue, after carefully checking, we have encountered that there is a non-expected behavior when using different page builders at the same time. Thus, I'm willing to assist you to make everything back to normal as soon as possible. I would like to reach out to you via email and would love to hear back from you.

Once again, we apologize for any way in which we may have inconvenienced you.

Akiral

it sucks so much.....I used to like it but now I regret using it. Customer services used to respond very fast but now they are always offline....
the main issue with gem pages is that your live page will not look the same with the page you edited. the spacing, the size...image spending a whole day making the website look good just to find out it all looks messed up on your phone and no matter what you do, it does not change. No one is responding. So you have to turn off your ads, Frustrating. Beyond disappointing. Recommend you just stick to a paid theme. Gem pages makes your page loading speed slow too.
GUYS, this app has too many glitches. IF you don't want to waste hours of your time just to have stuff not working as the way you set it up, it is depressing.

March 20, 2021

Hi Akiral,

Thank you so much for sharing with us your thoughts on the app and services.

Firstly, I'm so sorry to hear about the incident with your online store as it has affected its normal functions.

However, I'm really happy to know that the issue has been fixed as it's involved with the incompatibility with the added code from Canva.

Regarding the time support, our management team is recruiting more team members from different locations over the world then you'll receive more timely and responsive support shortly.

If you need further assistance from us, don't hesitate to get back to us then we'll figure it out together.

FunkyChimp

If you are on EST then don't waste your time downloading this app. Most of their support team is on GMT +7 and they will take forever to solve simple issues with their app. There are a ton of bugs that need to be addressed by this developer

January 1, 2021

Hi my friend,

Thank you for your honest review. Our team is trying our best to build a new different team that supports the EST timezone and hopefully, the service will be even faster soon.

Also, I'm very sorry to hear you had such a negative experience with the issue due to the confusion of 3rd Apps ( the review and discount table app ). Our tech staff stepped in and helped to solve these confusions very quickly after that. Please help me check it again on your end and let us know how it goes, my friend

Thank you once again for bringing the issues to our attention. I can understand your experiences and look forward to providing a much better experience in the months to come. Your feedback may decide which we will implement to GemPages page builder in the next updates, so if you have any other feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via Livechat or email address support@gempages.help. I'm always behind and make sure your feedback has been listened to consistently.

Previous 1 3 4