GemPages Powerful Page Builder

Easily build your own amazing landing pages & product pages!

From $15/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Roman Catholic Store

I don't know how this has such good reviews but this app is completely awful. After spending an hour trying to move elements around to make it work i have given up. The UI is completely unresponsive. I used Gempages in the past and it was great, however, it is now unusable. A great pity because they added some really great features

March 1, 2022

Hi there,

First of all, I would like to send our sincere apology from the bottom of our hearts to you. We are sorry for all issues you had with our app.

We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our app. I will surely pass your opinions to our Development Team for further investigation. We always try our best to find effective solutions for clients' problems.

I also have sent you an email and would love to hear from you! I do hope we will have a chance to work together to make things right for you.

James | Customer Sucess Manager

Vicius Europe

Once installed and tried (a payed plan) you can't cancel the plan without completely removing the app. Really a pain in the ass to just try it for one or two months in this way. Can't advise anyone to use it.

February 8, 2022

Hi Rick,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue you’ve encountered.

However, it’s under Shopify policy that we need to remove the app to cancel the current subscription. Kindly check out the link below in the caution section for reference. https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/pause-deactivate-store

Meanwhile, we’ve contacted you via email for further assistance on how to overcome that.

YAM BOUTIQUE

Très très déçu de l'application qui bug tout le temps et le support n'est même pas capable de régler le soucis.
Je vous conseille PageFly Builder

April 24, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing with us your thoughts on the app and services.

Firstly, I’m so sorry to hear about the code conflict between the current theme and GemPages.

However, I'm really glad that April has been with you to figure out the solution for the issue.

Regarding the not receiving support via email incident, I'll be working on it and make sure it won't happen in the future.

Tummy Tone™

Been using it for a couple of months now and I would be more advanced then most in page building and I must say the amount of bugs on this app is mind-blowing, so much that you would be constantly in contact with customer service and its a shame because its very user friendly but very broken, don't waste your money

April 21, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you a lot for taking your time to share your experience on the app and services.

I have noted down carefully the glitches that you have encountered and marked them as high priorities.

And I believe the issues will not happen again after the next updates.

If there is anything else I help with further, don't hesitate to let me know.

Só lá em Casa

Never work for me, and the suporte team is the worst. Never solves anything, threats you like a 2 years old kids. And you have to pay a lot for it.

April 17, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing with us your thoughts on the app and services.

Firstly, I’m so sorry to hear about the incident with the review app that you’ve been trying to integrate with GemPages.

However, with slightly extra time and effort I believe we can make it work in no time.

Regarding the disrespected feeling you’ve had when communicating with the support team, I can guarantee we’ve never and won’t mean to be disrespectful by any means.

However, we will try out best to become more sensitive and appropriate when providing information or instructions, and you’ll see significant improvement soon.

Don’t hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance.

Retro Home Goods

Absolutely horrible. Ruined a lot of the coding in my shopify store that took me days to fix. Use Pagefly instead, its significantly better and easier to get the hang of. Plus the customer support responds very quickly.

April 3, 2021

Hi there,

I’m truly sorry for the unexpected experience that you have had early today.

We always try to make our customers' experience easy and enjoyable, and we hold our stores to a very high standard. In this case, we clearly fell short.

Taking back to your issue, after carefully checking, we have encountered that there is a non-expected behavior when using different page builders at the same time. Thus, I'm willing to assist you to make everything back to normal as soon as possible. I would like to reach out to you via email and would love to hear back from you.

Once again, we apologize for any way in which we may have inconvenienced you.

Akiral

it sucks so much.....I used to like it but now I regret using it. Customer services used to respond very fast but now they are always offline....
the main issue with gem pages is that your live page will not look the same with the page you edited. the spacing, the size...image spending a whole day making the website look good just to find out it all looks messed up on your phone and no matter what you do, it does not change. No one is responding. So you have to turn off your ads, Frustrating. Beyond disappointing. Recommend you just stick to a paid theme. Gem pages makes your page loading speed slow too.
GUYS, this app has too many glitches. IF you don't want to waste hours of your time just to have stuff not working as the way you set it up, it is depressing.

March 20, 2021

Hi Akiral,

Thank you so much for sharing with us your thoughts on the app and services.

Firstly, I'm so sorry to hear about the incident with your online store as it has affected its normal functions.

However, I'm really happy to know that the issue has been fixed as it's involved with the incompatibility with the added code from Canva.

Regarding the time support, our management team is recruiting more team members from different locations over the world then you'll receive more timely and responsive support shortly.

If you need further assistance from us, don't hesitate to get back to us then we'll figure it out together.

FunkyChimp

If you are on EST then don't waste your time downloading this app. Most of their support team is on GMT +7 and they will take forever to solve simple issues with their app. There are a ton of bugs that need to be addressed by this developer

January 1, 2021

Hi my friend,

Thank you for your honest review. Our team is trying our best to build a new different team that supports the EST timezone and hopefully, the service will be even faster soon.

Also, I'm very sorry to hear you had such a negative experience with the issue due to the confusion of 3rd Apps ( the review and discount table app ). Our tech staff stepped in and helped to solve these confusions very quickly after that. Please help me check it again on your end and let us know how it goes, my friend

Thank you once again for bringing the issues to our attention. I can understand your experiences and look forward to providing a much better experience in the months to come. Your feedback may decide which we will implement to GemPages page builder in the next updates, so if you have any other feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via Livechat or email address support@gempages.help. I'm always behind and make sure your feedback has been listened to consistently.

Brothers with Glass

Slowed my store down so bad we had to remove the app and have now hired a developer to find and scrape the lever over code. When I installed this app my speed was a 26, after this app was on the site it slowed it down to a 16. The app offers a nice page but bad coding slows your site way down.

November 30, 2020

Hi Jake,

I'm sorry to hear the frustration!

The slow speed isn't from GemPages only. We should test them out to identify which factors affecting the speed. Normally you will find on the list apps' scripts, imagery, videos, theme codes, etc..

If you're willing to, please please re-install the app and let us know. Our technical staff is willing to give you a hand to check and explain why.

I've reached out to you via email and would love to hear back from you.

GemPages Page Builder

4 Hunks

This app uses works fine. But now is just chaos.
It is overwriting the code, buttons become double, etc...
Since our customers started to write on social media about all the mistakes this app is causing and it started to damage our image against our customers we decided to delete this app.
I would not advise using this app.
Their customer service became very poor, they just send you articles to read but are not there to resolve the problem. Really sad.

December 8, 2020

Hi Marcos,

Sorry to hear that you had issues with the use of our product.

I have checked this case again and it appeared that the issue was happened after you added incorrect codes to the editor.
Our technical staff has isolated the codes, and this is now fixed.

Again, we apologise for the inconvenience, and your feedback about the customer service is appreciated.
Perhaps we could have communicated this more clearly.

Thank you again!