GemPages Flexible Page Builder

GemPages Flexible Page Builder

by GemPages

Build custom Landing Pages, Product Pages w/o coding skills!

Smart Home Cove

I have been using page builder for nearly a year and it has been great, the customer service is good and they have always resolved my issues as soon as they could even if they were no currently online, they would always sort out issues as soon as they come back. I have built beautiful pages on every page of my site thanks to this page builder and it really takes your store to the next level.

April 17, 2021

Glad to hear that you're finding GemPages helpful in creating your pages! Thank you for your review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Also, please feel free to send along any feedback that you have that lost us a star to support@gempages.help and we would be happy to log this and get it to the right team!

Swedishness

I am still getting used to this app that is a bit tricky at times as it is not getting along very well with my laptop, YET. BUT the absolute best part about Gempages is their customer service that is second to none! Especially Ken, Quinn and Bella who are always there for me to help me with my questions and my issues are always resolved. Best customer service out of all apps that I have used in Shopify! Thank you guys!!!

Picklist

i like this app, takes a bit time to understand it but ones you do, you wil take off. More elements are needed tho. but overall, good one gem page.

unbound coffee roasters

Few small problems. But customer service is fixing every problem very fast. Nice to work with GemPages.

Little Lief Creative

Excellent customer service when you can reach them (time difference). They showed me how to fix things and made videos so I could learn myself. They also edited code for me to change some things as well. Takes some time and effort to play around with it to see how it looks (lots of tweaking etc) but once you get the hang of it it goes smoothly!

March 27, 2021

Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review. We're happy to hear that you find GemPages helpful. We would love to know more about your experience via our live chat channel or email (support@gempages.help). We would be happy to check and make it right for you!

All the best,

Lisa Von Tang

Easy to use and pretty straightforward. A few issues here and there but the team was always ready to help.

Nove

useful and flexible app, support team is very helpful and response quickly. great app. Hope they would add more elements and keep doing enhancement.

Graffeg Books

Very user-friendly and offers lots of functional elements to customise pages with; fairly basic but gets the job done. Ran into a problem with a module suddenly being 'too large' to publish and having to completely rebuild a page to solve it, bit of a pain. But any issues that have come up in the year or so we've been using it staff have been very quick to respond to, either offering solutions or fixing the problem themselves. Would recommend to anyone with no coding skills wanting an easy, no frills page builder and reliable support.

Golden Boutique

Nothing is perfect. The app has sometimes a little bit of boundaries. Yet the most important thing is this: the support team helps to BREAK DOWN those borders in function for your store development. Superb service! Keep growing Gempages.

January 15, 2021

We greatly appreciate your your review and glad to hear that GemPages is helpful in creating your pages. I'll surely pass your interest to our team for further consideration. Thank you so much again for bring it to our attention!

If there is anything more we can do to assist, please do let us know via live chat or email address support@gempages.help.

All the best

SleepDivinity

Fixing my review, was 2 stars before. They have a bomb customer service, helped me figure out everything and make my site look better and optimized. There are a few glitches here and there but for the most part it's awesome
Thanks Steve!

January 8, 2021

Hey my friend,

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm really sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our app. My colleague Liam has reached out with some information regarding all of the instructions and suggestions that would help you will understand more about our page builder.

Thank you for giving GemPages a try, we really appreciate it. Liam will continue to work with you in order to hopefully turn this experience around for you.

We would love the opportunity to reverse your negative experience and turn it into a positive one. Our client experience is our highest priority and we want you to feel that. We've left you an email and looking forward to hearing from you!

Cindy | Team Lead, Customer Support