GemPages Flexible Page Builder

GemPages Flexible Page Builder

by GemPages

Build custom Landing Pages, Product Pages w/o coding skills!

oceanoss

This app is very good for product page building probably the best in the market so far, the 15$ plan doesn't have much sense knowing that you can't actually create a product page with that but just home page,...
The support is ok, they solve all the issues I encounter

Sharpened Recovery NZ

Amazing app and amazing team, will help fix any else. Highly recommend to build your website with!!!

Ecosyskin

This app is really great! Easy to use and very responsive and supportive customer service I recommend it.

Spring Sales

I like the app very much and the support as well! They really have a very good support and I recommend the app!

Limpid Fashion

i really like gempages, , any professional website can be make within a couple of hours just doing drag and drope, also support team is so cooperative . :)..5/5

Glow Hour | K-Beauty Shop

So far so good! The specialists have been very helpful, sometimes they get busy but they always respond eventually and fix all your issues for you. If it gets complicated they'll even zoom call to clear things up.

OrthoCare Plus

This app is very useful for creating pages that my shopify theme won't let me create. It has all the tools that I need to create versatile pages. Customer support is quick to response which is very important to me. Overall I'm happy with GemPages and I'd recommend it.

Mondo Kaos

Great app! It is very easy to use and the support is great as well ! Would recommend for both building pages and for blogposts !

April 21, 2021

Thank you for spending your time leaving this review. Thrilled to hear that you have amazing experience with GemPages and our service!

Don't hesitate to reach us via live chat or email, if you need assistance. Thank you again!

Je Magazine

This app is the one I use the most for my e-Commerce store. Creating landing page or product templates, collection template is really easy - no need to learn code. And now with A/B testing it's even more fun. I needed support once, they responded within 24 hours and fixed my problem quickly. Iove it.

April 21, 2021

Thank you for leaving us this such wonderful review, my friend! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with GemPages editor and our support service!

We're always there to assist whenever you need!
Happy Selling!

CarCare Freaks - Bilpleje & Tilbehør til Entusiaster og Professionelle.

Great App that works very well with the standard shopify themes, but also with most 3rd party. When you need support they are very fast and eager to find a solution. Gets my best recommendation.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 214 215