4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly design and customization options, allowing them to create various types of pages with ease. Its drag-and-drop functionality and seamless integration with e-commerce platforms are highly praised. The technical support team is commended for their expertise and promptness, and the app's performance is noted for its speed and smooth operation. However, some merchants mentioned that the A/B testing feature doesn't track sales conversions and customer service can occasionally be slow. It's suitable for both beginners and experienced merchants, but beginners may need to invest time in learning its features.

June 11, 2017

Is this app developer even active, I tried the email and it bounced back. If so, can you guys please respond and let us merchants know this product is active and being supported. I'm looking to buy an additional builder for a client shop, but not interested if responses are not answered.

I like the app, so I'm giving 4 stars to be fair, however I'm on trial so I'll wait for a response before purchasing.

Christisimmons
4 days using the app
Edited October 21, 2020

I had the app active for 2 days. As i was on another project at the same time i realized i rushed too much to activate it and reached out the Gempages support to ask if i can stop it and keep the rest of the trial.
I received positive answer that i won't loose the rest and i can come back to the app whenever i'm ready. I deactivated the app after this email on the 2nd day of using it.
A week later i received an email stating my trial has expired, when i actually had not used it and for already 4 days i keep writing to their support but nobody cares to reply back!!!
Updating my review, as i was contacted by the support and given a good proposition/solution.
Will be able to evaluate the service itself, once i start using it.

For Dog Lovers
1 day using the app
September 24, 2019

Most of the time, it's hard to get help being in the States. However, if you're up late enough and can catch the team (different time zones), then they're really incredible with support. REALLY incredible. Ann + Janie have been awesome!

resellers-wink-wink-com
About 7 hours using the app
March 5, 2023

Great app builder with a ton of features and relatively easy to use, really complicated publishing proccess though.

LinkLogic
About 5 hours using the app
GemPages replied March 5, 2023

Thank you very much for bringing your issues to our attention. I'll definitely forward your trouble to our development & design teams for further consideration. Your patience is highly appreciated!

Best wishes.

March 29, 2017

Amazing application – kind of. The freedom this application gives you in leaps and bounds ahead of Shopify's own page editor especially when you compound it with the features of your already existing theme. HOWEVER, I was never able to reedit any of my custom pages after creating and editing them the first time. They would never load and both Safari and Chrome would practically crash when the application would try to open a page that I had previously edited with GemPage. AKA, unless you plan to make a page and never update it, be prepared to completely trash your page and remake it with any updates.

Exist Collective