GemPages Flexible Page Builder

GemPages Flexible Page Builder

by GemPages

Build custom Landing Pages, Product Pages w/o coding skills!

ExpressGamingShop

This app is legendary. It helps me build a branded store with great loading speeds and when there's an issue their support team is amazing, highly recommend.

March 5, 2021

My friend, Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. Thrilled to hear that you have amazing experience with GemPages and our service!

Don't hesitate to reach us via live chat or email, if you need assistance. Thank you again!

OnSouth

I use this for all of my brands. It's great and you can really build a page that stands out. I would recommend gempages! Also the support is great!

March 5, 2021

I would like to express my sincere gratitude for your recommendation! Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do to help. We're always happy to assist!

All the best,

Janie | GemPages Support Team

Tonic Studios

We used to use Shogun but after continues problems and lack of help from them, we moved over to Gempages. The best thing we've done! You get so much more for such an amazing price. They provide fantastic customer service, have helped me out every time within 24 hours. I love the fact that they have a live chat, it's so incredibly handy and now I no longer have to wait days for help over email. I feel more creative now using Gempages. I highly recommend them!

March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! Happy to hear that GemPages provided you the customisation options that you were looking for! Also, we are happy that our support team was prompt in their response, and that they were able to help you. Thank you very much for using GemPages!

Let us know via live chat or email support@gempages.help if there is anything else that we can help you with!

James | Customer Success Manager

Katari Beauty

Everything is perfect. Seriously and I can critique stuff all day long. :) So easy to use and support is phenomenal. They resolve issues right away (and they are funny and human too! :))) Very versatile and you can truly make your site stand out without crazy effort. Love it!

March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. We put customer experience and satisfaction is our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and looking forward to having more grateful experiences in the future!

MUDMASKY

So far the best page builder. You can add custom html, css & javascript and it will automatically convert it into liquid and put it on the website. Support wise they are the best. I had a very big issue that was resolved by the support team within 45 minutes. <3

March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled that you are enjoying the app and that you found it easy to use! It's looking awesome! Don't forget to reach us via live chat or email, if you need us we are there to help!

Drawnies

My first review ever and totally worth it! Had some troubles with coding and the support fixed it within 4 hours. APP itself works great, thanks a lot! Can definetly recommend it.

March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for this stunning review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!

Pep & Pop

Since creating custom pages for my website I have always used GemPages and rarely do I have any issues! If I do come across something I cannot solve on my own their support staff is amazing!

March 5, 2021

Wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Plain Rain Drip

Very helpful support team that fulfilled everything that I was hoping for. If you want a good website example of gempages check out my store https://plainraindrip.com/ . A lot of ways to make a creative store and the possibilities are endless. One suggestion would be to use a theme that feels compatible with it.

March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. I'll surely pass your kind words onto our team
Don't hesitate to reach us if we can do anything to assist! Best wishes!

diono.co.nz

Great app, lots of functionality and fairly easy figure out. The support team is also very helpful if you get stuck.

March 5, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are happy that our support team was prompt in their response, and that they were able to help you. Thank you very much for using GemPages!

Agile Work

Great app, and the best thing is the support. Always available and super helpful. WHenever I have a question they will answer fast and try to solve it.

March 5, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! I will surely pass your kind words to our team, my friend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 212 213