QR Code ‑ Magical QRs

Unlimited and FREE dynamic QR codes generator.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Create unlimited beautiful QR codes for free.

Planted Detroit

This app does exactly what I needed it to do. When I reached out to the developer about adding a color selection feature, they were able to add the feature in 2 days! Really amazing responsiveness to the user's needs. Would highly recommend.

Heavy Check

Time spent using app 6 minutes

This QR Code will make getting to the link and getting discounts when available easier for customers. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

Twitter Bikes

Time spent using app About 11 hours

This is a very simple Qr code generator. GPS tracking, logo, colors, and shape you will not find here. But....is free.

April 18, 2022

Thanks for your review, TwitterBikes.

Could you please brief me about the exact changes you need?
As we strive to make sure every user has a 5 star experience, what could we do differently to get you a 5 star experience?

KITSCH

Time spent using app 3 minutes

simple. perfect product. easy to use and great support. i would highly recommend this software for QR codes

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

Time spent using app 4 minutes

I just downloaded it. It's too soon for me to rate the usability or effectiveness. From what I read of previous reviews, this appears to be exactly what I want. I'll update this review when I have more information.

SD Stencils Decorativos

Location Mexico

It is just what I needed. It is an excellent tool to attract customers online and offline. I love it so far, highly recommended

Social Studies Brand

Works perfect. Highly recommend for anyone looking to take advantage of QR codes to drive traffic to your website

OneSoulPickleball.com

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Just getting started however so far very easy to use. Thank you QR Code Magic and Shopify for these apps.

Olive Orchards of Georgia

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Works great! very effective. Would recommend if trying to use for trade shows so customers can quickly scan your barcode at the booth for redirecting them to your shopify storefront!

CASHROME

before I found out about this amazing alarm clock I used to be late everyday then I come across cashrome store i order right away now I am loving being on time thanks to cashrome store.

Previous 1