SEO HTML Sitemap

SEO HTML Sitemap

by Union Works Apps

Optimize your SEO rankings with a one-click SEO HTML Sitemap

Leitner Headsets

Works well for what I needed. I really like that it adds pages automatically, then you can manually remove pages that you don't want.

May 12, 2021

Thanks for the great review Chris! Glad we were able to tweak the layout a bit to suit your needs.

Weedipedia

AVOID THIS APP; IT WILL RUIN YOUR SEO. The product, even if it only has one thing to do. It doesn't do it without creating NEW WARNINGS in Google Search Central. Once I requested help from their team, I found very little help to solve my problem. EVEN if all I was asking was for the app to do what it's supposed to do to improve my SEO, this was a big headache to their lazy support team that it was content with just saying they don't support customizations. Even if I have a huge popular Shopify theme and their app was actually DAMAGING my SEO, the resolution was that their app is cheap; therefore, if it doesn't work too bad, what did you expect if it's that cheap is the reasoning they were giving me. A complete and absolute joke, do yourself a favor and AVOID the headaches and issues this app will create for your hard and already complex SEO. Here are a couple of beautiful extracts from their ""customer support."" "Before I continue to advise, if you're unhappy with the app, then I'd highly recommend that you should remove your review and possibly the app from your store.... ...An app that does exactly as it states and is priced accordingly and for support that has been timely and efficient." "I'm sorry, but this is just not supported. I have already done too much by editing your theme and your stylesheet. We can't keep making changes when you change your theme. The app is priced based on the level of functionality we offer and the amount of support we are prepared to provide. " To be clear, my issue on GSC was (actually still is) that the elements on the HTML Map crated are "too close." Basically, the site map created, which is the only thing the app allegedly does, has almost no space between the product link, collection names, and other elements. This creates a mobile usability error in Google Search Console. How on earth is it possible that first, the product has this known issue and they don't fix it. And second that they can't work a bit harder and help me modify the CSS to solve this issue.

March 3, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, we hope you find an app that meets your specific needs.

Calibre Furniture

A great user-friendly app, really like it. Works easily and sitemap looks fantastic too. Keep up the great work guys.

February 2, 2021

Thanks for the great review Himanshu! Glad we could help with your layout tweaks!

AGNRoots

This App is a perfect way to take the burden of developing and maintaining your html site map off your plate. It is very easy to use and the app support was extremely responsive and helpful. You can check out my sitemap here for reference; https://agnroots.com/tools/sitemap

December 29, 2020

Thanks for the great review Adam! Glad we were able to help you with your layout requirements.

Overnight Flowers

SEO HTML Sitemap works great for us. Functionality and simple and straightforward and the support staff is excellent. Very responsive to the questions and problems I had. Would recommend.

November 30, 2020

Thanks for the great review Chris! Glad we were able to help you with your sitemap requirements!

Sex Dolls Europe - (Official)

It's for create sitemap but when you need "This app does not create an XML sitemap for your store. " For what use this APP ? For put basic sitemap in search console ? Thank you genious !

November 23, 2020

Thanks for your review, however, it seems that you may not have understood what our app does. Our SEO HTML Sitemap app generates an HTML sitemap. It does not generate an XML sitemap. There are some good options for XML Sitemaps in the app store. I hope you find one that suits your needs.

Fullgreen UK

Does exactly what it says on the tin, works well, and where there are questions customer support were quick and helpful as soon as reaching out

November 3, 2020

Thanks for the great review... glad we were able to help you customise your HTML Sitemap!

N&N Moving Supplies

The developers are very helpful and responsive. The app itself is extremely simple and easy to use. Highly recommend.

March 26, 2020

Thank you for the great review Simon! Glad we were able to help and good to hear that you're still very happy with our app!

Ella Joli

Fantastic customer service, very helpful! I installed this app at the advice of a business colleague and am anxious to see it work as great for us as it has for them!

March 11, 2020

Hi Kristi, thank you for the great review! We're glad we could help you out with the small issue you had with your footer menu! Keep up the good work on your site and SEO optimisation!

Venazone

Hi i dont understand... you can do it yourself, don't modify the real .xml file.
why this app ? it's for beginners thank you but its not for me just a link : https://venazone.com/tools/sitemap

January 9, 2020

Hi, thanks for your review, however, we're a bit confused over here... Our app generates an HTML sitemap, not an XML sitemap, so you may be mistaken as to what the app is for. For any interested parties, the link posted in this review will no longer work as the app has been uninstalled.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9