SEO HTML Sitemap

SEO HTML Sitemap

by Union Works Apps

Optimize your SEO rankings with a one-click SEO HTML Sitemap

bestkigurumi

What a huge difference this app made for me. After waiting over a month for Google to index I installed this app on both of my sites. A couple of days later a huge portion of both of my sites were indexed. A couple of days later, each was 100% indexed. I'm already seeing organic traffic now.

AST Direct

this app really does help to the beginner makes a task that can seem overwhelming relatively easy with a very minimal amount of clicks. Waiting to see the results.thanks

Eco Conscious Clothing

Finally! After months of waiting for Google to index my site I installed this app. I put the site map in my footer, then had google fetch the webpage. At the time I had 300+ webpages, and only 20-30 were indexed. Within two days of the fetch 100 additional pages indexed. Two days more the entire site was indexed. Highly recommended.

Welcome Organics

great app super easy to use, highly recommend

Mithra Co.

Great software. Makes a previously difficult operation take minutes and it has a free trial which provides a lot of real value.

The Horse BackStreet Choppers

Great app for the price. Needed to update our sitemap.xml in Google Console and this provided exactly what I needed for our website. With our parent company owning so many brands, having a sitemap is super important.

The app is simple and easy to install. It's automatic. Afterwards it does provide very clear instructions if you want to add the sitemap to your website or if you need to upload the xml file to Google Search Console.

Great work on the developers side. Well worth the price. For any and everyone who has an online presence, this should be the first app on their list. Thanks for your hard work Union Works.

Occitan Imports

This is a good app. It's easy to install and configure, gets the job done, works as advertised. No complaints.

Oscar Rossa

It is great, small amount expense, but helped me to generate the Sitemap to put on website, and update instantly.

Cremation Jewelry Co.

Easy peasy! Straightforward took less than a minute provided a better schema than a previous trial.

Economic Shopping