SEO HTML Sitemap

SEO HTML Sitemap

by Union Works Apps

Optimize your SEO rankings with a one-click SEO HTML Sitemap

Your Fashions For Less

We have been using this app since we have opened our store and it has worked perfectly with no problems for almost two years. Great job guys!! Very reasonably priced as well!

Theresa Hayward
Authentic Women's Designer Fashions For Less

March 18, 2019

Hi Theresa, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review... it is much appreciated! We're glad you're pleased with our HTML Sitemap app and that it is working well in your store.

DRP Tools

Great app. Support responds within a few hours. Yes I recommend this app. Try the app. I recommend this app for shopify sites.

March 18, 2019

Hi Don, thanks for your review, it is much appreciated...I'm glad we were able to help out with the clickable sitemap elements on mobile for you.

Fishworld Supplies

So far it seems nice. It seems like it could streamline my store. I like the feature and what it does.

Evilrpm

Nice App its real helps ! you can try it and find the solution to set up the sitemap. its very simple and easy. very recommend and respect for your work.!

yogioshop

I have used well over 50 apps of various kinds these past months. This is the FIRST time I leave a review. For the simple reason, it is the first time, an app does just what it should do. Work. Seamlessly. Do the job. And not cost a fortune. If not nothing. Thank you.

bestkigurumi

What a huge difference this app made for me. After waiting over a month for Google to index I installed this app on both of my sites. A couple of days later a huge portion of both of my sites were indexed. A couple of days later, each was 100% indexed. I'm already seeing organic traffic now.

AST Direct

this app really does help to the beginner makes a task that can seem overwhelming relatively easy with a very minimal amount of clicks. Waiting to see the results.thanks

Eco Conscious Clothing

Finally! After months of waiting for Google to index my site I installed this app. I put the site map in my footer, then had google fetch the webpage. At the time I had 300+ webpages, and only 20-30 were indexed. Within two days of the fetch 100 additional pages indexed. Two days more the entire site was indexed. Highly recommended.

Welcome Organics

great app super easy to use, highly recommend

Mithra Co.

Great software. Makes a previously difficult operation take minutes and it has a free trial which provides a lot of real value.