Helhetsomdöme
  • 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 4 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
1 juli 2023

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Fixed my issue immediately! Quick on responding via email. Thank You! www.XGear101.com

XGear101.com : Sneaker Tees Clothing : Shirts to Match
Mer än 5 år användning av appen
26 mars 2020

The developers are very helpful and responsive. The app itself is extremely simple and easy to use. Highly recommend.

N&N Moving Supplies
Mer än 5 år användning av appen
Petna Ventures, Inc. svarade 26 mars 2020

Thank you for the great review Simon! Glad we were able to help and good to hear that you're still very happy with our app!

29 december 2020

This App is a perfect way to take the burden of developing and maintaining your html site map off your plate. It is very easy to use and the app support was extremely responsive and helpful. You can check out my sitemap here for reference; https://agnroots.com/tools/sitemap

AGNRoots
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
Petna Ventures, Inc. svarade 29 december 2020

Thanks for the great review Adam! Glad we were able to help you with your layout requirements.

12 maj 2021

Works well for what I needed. I really like that it adds pages automatically, then you can manually remove pages that you don't want.

Leitner Headsets
11 månader användning av appen
Petna Ventures, Inc. svarade 12 maj 2021

Thanks for the great review Chris! Glad we were able to tweak the layout a bit to suit your needs.

12 augusti 2021

This app is super easy to use and customer service is awesome! I needed help with some coding and they not only answered my email in less than 24 hours, but also fixed the issue in the same time as well.

Headbands of Hope
7 månader användning av appen
Petna Ventures, Inc. svarade 12 augusti 2021

Thanks for the great review Lauren! Glad we were able to help with the layout of your Sitemap page.

23 februari 2023

Wir sind begeistert. vielen Dank für den tollen Support und das Sie unsere Wünsche umgesetzt haben. Echt super, es sieht einfach toll aus. Danke.

Danke euch

AWK Flagship
Österrike
5 månader användning av appen
30 november 2020

SEO HTML Sitemap works great for us. Functionality and simple and straightforward and the support staff is excellent. Very responsive to the questions and problems I had. Would recommend.

Overnight Flowers
3 månader användning av appen
Petna Ventures, Inc. svarade 30 november 2020

Thanks for the great review Chris! Glad we were able to help you with your sitemap requirements!

2 maj 2017

Excellent and easy app to use. I really needed something to generate and keep my sitemap updated, nothing better than an app!

Agaroots

Elegant Auto Retail
Indien
Ungefär 5 år användning av appen
28 januari 2019

Great app. Support responds within a few hours. Yes I recommend this app. Try the app. I recommend this app for shopify sites.

DRP Tools
Nästan 5 år användning av appen
Petna Ventures, Inc. svarade 18 mars 2019

Hi Don, thanks for your review, it is much appreciated...I'm glad we were able to help out with the clickable sitemap elements on mobile for you.