Genie

Genie

by Genie

Easy dropshipping from eBay!

Webb Media

This App. interface is okay, easy to get it, you can figure out, but is not helpful as they mention. There's no support and Video are shows common things. No page for Contact or Support. When you come back for app. on Shopify to delete, then it shows some details..etc... Asking $0.95 is great but 50 products REALLY? Not at all. When you go on Products Menu it shows one pictures, but there is more other the same products with different prices and sizes. If you want pants (for example) its already (45 - 110 pieces) on one spot with X., and and its not fits to discount category. So better take 5000 and more upgrades, but who knows they might create other obstacles. I will try one more day and we'll se what we see. Thanks

Kokoricobest

A really good app. Helps me with importing products from eBay to my Shopify store. Also, there is a warm support team which helps a lot.

Morana Toys

I think this app is one of the best. You can add the Genie chrome extension for add products directly from ebay to your import list and complete orders on ebay. It's the only app i've seen with the full solution for ebay!

My Stunning Store

The only app i found out there that allows full synchronization with eBay Thank you!

Yogisland

This app sucks tremendously, Ive tried over and over to give you all the benefit of the doubt since I've first opened my shop in Nov!! Overall what I am most upset about is the money and time wasted dealing with this horrific app!! I and multiple gurus from shopify have tried getting a hold of you, because half of my inventory mysteriously vanished after I had upgraded to house more product, it is sickening that you claim to do so much and be so efficient when I feel like you've Robbed me of so much time!!, and now i go to check on my inventory or whatever is left of it only to find that the app will not load. I am so disappointed in this whole ordeal and i am saying my final bon voyage and warning anyone who even thinks about it to run the other way !!!!

Mochilero Co

Finally, a drop shipping app working with eBay!

I'm pretty new in this business, but my main concern with a dropshipping app such as Oberlo, is that they are working only with AliExpress and I wanted to work with US suppliers. Luckily, I found out about Genie :)

Easy to use and works like a charm!

Dthb

Crap, imported over 300 products and paid for the up to 500 products plan only to withness 90% of my imported products disappear from the Genie App. I wouldnt recommend paying for this and you may aswell import manually if products are going to disappear and not get tracked anyway.

Mystore100100

If you're a drop-shipper, this is a MUST have app! Literally automates the dropshipping process for 90% of my biz. If you're into residual income, Genie will take you from 0 --> 100 REAL QUICK. Thank you to the team behind this (and not to mention their amazing customer support) you nailed it!

Www Allbestwish Com

how can i get CHROME EXTENSION to download ? i have already logging to ebay. waiting ur reply soon

Yakirs Factory

such poor app, does not work like it should be.have a lot to learn from Oberlo.

Previous 1