Genie

Genie

by Genie

Easy dropshipping from eBay!

Good Morning Snore Solution

Despite the glitches that the app had, we used the app for our company store for over one year. It has finally gone (inactive) and we can no longer access the app, nor the website that the app is linked to WWW.GENIEIMPORTER.COM . I would suggest that shopify remove the app from their listings if nobody can access it anymore?

Huis en TuinMarkt | Meubels

This is a joke, it looks like a gamble machine. Safe yourself time and try to find something better.

Sir Gadget

hey dudes,
i just installed the Genie App for Shopify and also the Chrome Extension but when i get an order in my store i' not able to order this product on ebay - the green button doesnt work....why is this? Did you deactivate this feature? It's very sad, i think this was the only App that could solve me this problem...

also there is written this note in the order page: "* Note that you need to purchase the items from eBay manually."
this doenst make any sende since the reason i installed this app was that it promised to automatically fulfill the orders..

what now?

looking forward to hear from you
best regards
daniel

WHANTZ

I hate that there is no customers Support......I have tons of help questions and no one to ask.....when I click on LInks they also dont work

Webb Media

This App. interface is okay, easy to get it, you can figure out, but is not helpful as they mention. There's no support and Video are shows common things.
No page for Contact or Support. When you come back for app. on Shopify to delete, then it shows some details..etc...
Asking $0.95 is great but 50 products REALLY? Not at all. When you go on Products Menu it shows one pictures, but there is more other the same products with different prices and sizes. If you want pants (for example) its already (45 - 110 pieces) on one spot with X., and and its not fits to discount category. So better take 5000 and more upgrades, but who knows they might create other obstacles. I will try one more day and we'll se what we see. Thanks

Kokoricobest

A really good app. Helps me with importing products from eBay to my Shopify store. Also, there is a warm support team which helps a lot.

Morana Toys

I think this app is one of the best. You can add the Genie chrome extension for add products directly from ebay to your import list and complete orders on ebay.
It's the only app i've seen with the full solution for ebay!

My Stunning Store

The only app i found out there that allows full synchronization with eBay
Thank you!

Yogisland

This app sucks tremendously, Ive tried over and over to give you all the benefit of the doubt since I've first opened my shop in Nov!! Overall what I am most upset about is the money and time wasted dealing with this horrific app!! I and multiple gurus from shopify have tried getting a hold of you, because half of my inventory mysteriously vanished after I had upgraded to house more product, it is sickening that you claim to do so much and be so efficient when I feel like you've Robbed me of so much time!!, and now i go to check on my inventory or whatever is left of it only to find that the app will not load. I am so disappointed in this whole ordeal and i am saying my final bon voyage and warning anyone who even thinks about it to run the other way
!!!!

Mochilero Co

Finally, a drop shipping app working with eBay!

I'm pretty new in this business, but my main concern with a dropshipping app such as Oberlo, is that they are working only with AliExpress and I wanted to work with US suppliers. Luckily, I found out about Genie :)

Easy to use and works like a charm!

Previous 1